First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Occupation
Engineer and Surveyor
Not sure why yours is delayed. Have you checked with customer support ? It is worth checking with them. I'd suggest you call them and find out. Not sure if there is some oversight somewhere. I know Rivian was prioritizing deliveries where there are service centers and expanding the radius around them. If you have configured an LE, I know Rivian looks to prioritize those to be delivered before the end of this year.
I have contacted customer service multiple times. I have not been assigned a specific representative yet. I was never given the option of a LE. I'm not sure what happened with that either. I have a service center less than 30 minutes from my house. I've test driven the R1T. I can easily drive to the factory in a couple hours. Originally projected to get a car in 2020. Getting a little ridiculous.
Sponsored

OP
OP
johnking

johnking

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, R1S
This is really weird. Not sure if they missed your order somehow. If you have the pre-order placement email then see if you can forward it to them and negotiate with them. The fact that you did not get the LE email in the beginning tells that there is something else which is the blocker. I am not sure of any folks in the forum who are in the same situation as yours.

Nucleod

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, MachE, RAM2500, HD Pan American,,,
Occupation
Systems Engineer, USN Retired
Clubs