Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Is the window sticker visible on the website? I haven't physically seen the car. My appointment to get it is Friday.
No, I dont think so. My guide emailed it to me. She called it a Monroney Sticker.
Sponsored

invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clicking refresh in the R1 Shop
Clubs

Any Red Canyons show up in the shop recently? If so, anyone have any details on those configs they can share?

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Any Red Canyons show up in the shop recently? If so, anyone have any details on those configs they can share?
There was one last night, it was RC/ OC with 21" wheels. A few days prior they had about three in there. More common then you'd think. I don't have shop access anymore, otherwise I'd give you a real time update.

Duquesne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram Powerwagon, Alfa Giulia Quad
Occupation
Yes
For those of us living vicariously thru those of you with shop access ….. post some more snap shops!

I have a delivery date two months out. they keep telling me based on my order day my shop access date will be two months after my deliver date…. Go figure

Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
You pre-ordered 1 year later me and have a 6 month earlier delivery estimate...Go figure
🤷‍♂️
Probably because there are fewer orders in Georgia than CA.

Duquesne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram Powerwagon, Alfa Giulia Quad
Occupation
Yes
I would guess the fact we have a SC up the road in Atlanta. When I initially ordered I have my Pittsburgh PA house as my delivery point but decided to my the delivery to my GA address and my delivery window moved up a few months

acastal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY
I think it's probably GA vs. CA like @SANZC02 said. I moved my delivery address from 67 miles away to 11 miles away (they don't even use a flat bed, they just drive it to you) and my delivery estimate changed from 1H 2024 to 2Q 2024 🙁

PNW mulestar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
No, I dont think so. My guide emailed it to me. She called it a Monroney Sticker.
@Sevn86 and @kilik49 I will see if I can get the window sticker. I received the “Your R1S is one step closer to your driveway” yesterday so I would think it would have one. The service center gave me a ETA of 6/20.

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
For those of us living vicariously thru those of you with shop access ….. post some more snap shops!

I have a delivery date two months out. they keep telling me based on my order day my shop access date will be two months after my deliver date…. Go figure
I lived for those shop screenshots too! Lol

Sponsored

Jac

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Volvo XC40, Honda VFR1200X
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

@Sevn86 and @kilik49 I will see if I can get the window sticker. I received the “Your R1S is one step closer to your driveway” yesterday so I would think it would have one. The service center gave me a ETA of 6/20.
My guide emailed me my R1S Monroney sticker minutes after I sent her an email requesting it this morning.

tjp74

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 MB AMG C43 Conv, 2003 Land Rover Discovery 2
Occupation
Boeing
Just got the shop access. FYI, 9/2021 reservation, most recent delivery estimate was Q4 this year but yesterday got the email to confirm my configuration. Very surprised. 20 miles from Bellevue WA SC. White, forest edge, 20 all terrain dark. Sent an email to the guide and he promtly responded and requested the shop access around 11am and within 6 hours I've got the access. 93 Ts but only 3 Rs. Anyone with a shop access seeing the samething right now? just curious as I think it depends on the buyer location... I am really hoping a LE will show up. I want the LG.

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! rivian_6_8.PNG

Last edited:

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Just got the shop access. FYI, 9/2021 reservation, most recent delivery estimate was Q4 this year but yesterday got the email to confirm my configuration. Very surprised. 20 miles from Bellevue WA SC. White, forest edge, 20 all terrain dark. Sent an email to the guide and he promtly responded and requested the shop access around 11am and within 6 hours I've got the access. 93 Ts but only 3 Rs. Anyone with a shop access seeing the samething right now? just curious as I think it depends on the buyer location... I am really hoping a LE will show up. I want the LG.

rivian_6_8.PNG
Look between the hours of 8am - 12pm and 10pm - 4am. I would randomly check in the middle of the night. Many new shop additions would pop up around those times. Y’all don’t know how much sleep I lost trying to find an LE. I’ve also noticed Wednesday tends to be the busiest for new uploads. LE’s in general are getting harder to come by. In mid May they were more common.

tjp74

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 MB AMG C43 Conv, 2003 Land Rover Discovery 2
Occupation
Boeing
Look between the hours of 8am - 12pm and 10pm - 4am. I would randomly check in the middle of the night. Many new shop additions would pop up around those times. Y’all don’t know how much sleep I lost trying to find an LE. I’ve also noticed Wednesday tends to be the busiest for new uploads. LE’s in general are getting harder to come by. In mid May they were more common.
haha... I am learning that my self... already seen 1 Forest Green passing by real quick and a RC just showed up. is that time frame west cost or local east coast?

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
You gotta ask your guide for it. They can send it to you.
Sponsored