Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
I understand that part.

What I would like to know is if you have a configuration chosen and have been given a delivery window of Q3 2023, then you get access to the R1S Shop but never choose anything, do they move forward with your configuration and delivery window as planned or is that scrapped and you must eventually choose something from the shop?
Getting access to the shop gives the individual other options such as different size wheels, interior colors, and even exterior colors where that person is more flexible. At times there can be up to plus or minus 30 vehicles in the shop depending on Rivian. Times the vehicles show up in the shop are very unpredictable.

But if one does not chose from the shop, their original delivery date still stands as schedule. It’s a great option to have, especially for individuals who are really flexible.
Sponsored

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
R1 shop disappeared this morning.Went to processing estimate.Now waiting for the 8 steps to open. Getting excited without the eye candy anymore! I’m going to miss the shop, it was fun looking at all the combos available. Now she doesn’t have to drive my lightning to all her far away events.

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! 32F605B0-468A-477A-966A-51DBFB89AB14

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
R1 shop disappeared this morning.Went to processing estimate.Now waiting for the 8 steps to open. Getting excited without the eye candy anymore! I’m going to miss the shop, it was fun looking at all the combos available. Now she doesn’t have to drive my lightning to all her far away events.

32F605B0-468A-477A-966A-51DBFB89AB14.jpeg
you picked that in the shop or that was the config you had selected before getting shop access?

I just saw someone else post some images of a CY R1S and it looked really sharp

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
you picked that in the shop or that was the config you had selected before getting shop access?

I just saw someone else post some images of a CY R1S and it looked really sharp

Original configuration since 11/27/2018. Never changed. Not shop selected.

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Original configuration since 11/27/2018. Never changed. Not shop selected.
So the legends are true! If you get shop access but do not select anything available within it, then Rivian processes your original configuration and delivery window as planned.

Sponsored

kapaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang

Congrats!!! Well-deserved. We will miss your shop updates.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Let's go!!!!!

VHRivian

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Chevrolet Traverse

Same thing happened to me after my Shop access went away (was April-May). It's been a week since that happened and my guide doesn't have any updates. Do you have a VIN yet? Does anyone know for sure that the change to "Processing Estimate" actually means a vehicle is incoming? Do we have an idea of timing from that point?

I went from REALLY excited when it first switched to being concerned that I am being pushed back for some reason.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Same thing happened to me after my Shop access went away (was April-May). It's been a week since that happened and my guide doesn't have any updates. Do you have a VIN yet? Does anyone know for sure that the change to "Processing Estimate" actually means a vehicle is incoming? Do we have an idea of timing from that point?

I went from REALLY excited when it first switched to being concerned that I am being pushed back for some reason.
Happy concern. Vehicle is closer than ever.

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
This has likely been answered before, but I can't recall.

And it may be a "dumb question", but is a question dumb or is it just a dumb person asking a question?

Anyway, if you get R1S Shop access and do not choose anything, does your delivery window and configuration move forward as planned?
Think this was kind of already answered, but to be clear…. If you do NOT choose anything at all from the shop, your regular delivery window stays on track for your original order/pre-order and you can take delivery as originally scheduled. The R1 Shop appears to be positive upside only in the event you find a config you like and want to take delivery on that vehicle sooner.

Sponsored

Geight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Guide told me to let him know if I don't receive it after 24hrs so he can double-check on the request. Seems they are slammed.
My guess is if it doesn't happen today it won't happen until next week but still feeling optimistic that things are moving forward.
Did you end up getting access? Still waiting on line from last Wednesday…

SlaterGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Nissan Leaf, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Clubs

Did you end up getting access? Still waiting on line from last Wednesday…
I have not yet though not completely surprised.
I looked back at the original e-mail from my guide Thursday late morning and they said usually within 24-48hrs and if I did not get it by the end of the week to let them know.

I let them know this morning and they checked and got back to me with
My team let me know they're a bit behind on sending out those R1 Shop invites, but that you're on the list! You should receive an invite in the coming days.

rockdogz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
The shop has been empty for me for about a week…anyone else?

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
Congrats!!! Well-deserved. We will miss your shop updates.

Thanks, I didn’t mind doing the shop updates from time to time. Eye candy for one should be eye candy for all. Anyway, getting nervous because I didn’t receive any confirmation from rivian yet. Hopefully in a day or 2. I contacted my guide and this is his response.

“Good morning Tim, that's usually a good sign that a VIN is coming up soon. Usually the R1 Shop will expire so you don't pick something when we have a VIN coming up.”

Geight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I have not yet though not completely surprised.
I looked back at the original e-mail from my guide Thursday late morning and they said usually within 24-48hrs and if I did not get it by the end of the week to let them know.

I let them know this morning and they checked and got back to me with
Thanks. I won’t ask my guide then.
Sponsored