Sponsored

RivianDeac

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC40 Recharge
Dude no shit I just logged on and it was there!

I literally checked 30 minutes ago!!!!!

:eek:

electrictaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Also just got access! Now I just need Hyundai to quickly buy back my lemon IONIQ 5...

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired

electrictaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Curious about the Ioniq 5 details, car to share?
I have an early 2022 SEL AWD and I was planning on keeping it even with my Rivian. However in early January, I got a radar sensor failure and brought it in to the shop. It's been there for over 40 days waiting on a part and a fix. They told me it was unsafe to drive due to the possibility of the failure spreading to other critical systems. Started the buy back process with Hyundai and it will probably take over 2 months for a resolution.

Sponsored

electrictaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Good luck with that
Yeah, by California Lemon Law I qualify because the vehicle is under warranty, has been in the shop un-repaired for 30 days, and the repairs are warranty-covered/safety-related. Hoping Hyundai doesn't drag their feet on this one and I can just be done with it.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
I have an early 2022 SEL AWD and I was planning on keeping it even with my Rivian. However in early January, I got a radar sensor failure and brought it in to the shop. It's been there for over 40 days waiting on a part and a fix. They told me it was unsafe to drive due to the possibility of the failure spreading to other critical systems. Started the buy back process with Hyundai and it will probably take over 2 months for a resolution.
Bummer, hope it all works out.

UzairInLa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Clubs

Sharing my story here as I took a lot of advice from this forum and managed to speed up my delivery. I know not all will be fond of my circumstances, but I am to share on what could help.

• May 2022 R1S PreOrder (Post Price Hike Pricing)
    • Large
    • Quad
    • FG, BM
    • ~15 miles from El Segundo SC
  • Was invited to first mile 3 weeks later - drove an R1T
  • 2024 Window Received
  • Changed Delivery Address to SC Address - Delivery Window updated to Processing Estimate
  • 1H 2024 Window Received
  • Updated Config to Dual - Delivery Window updated to Processing Estimate
  • Tax Credit Guidance updated, rumblings about R1S Shop led me to switch back to Quad
  • Rumblings about lots of FE in shop - updated config to FG/FE
  • Messaged CS and stated flexibility in color and interior - CS stated "I've noted this in your account, but shop is not open for anyone beyond 2019"
  • Swung by Venice Hub on Friday - scheduled first drive of R1S. Employee stated shop is not open to anyone beyond 2019. Told employee I loved all the colors and I'd be happy with any one, especially LG. He said he'd note my flexibility on a "leads list".
  • Today Monday - R1S First Mile - Grinned like a kid
  • Today - checked account - access to the shop granted. One 1 vehicle in shop: LG/BM LE, 22s. Not the wheels I wanted but those are easily changed. Selected and onto the 8 steps.

Sponsored

Honey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford edge 2013
Occupation
Firefighter
Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! fuckit-work

The thing is, i told them I was flexible a long time ago and recently. Also live 25 minds from the 2 bay area service centers and 2 hours from sacramento service center....*le sigh*

Mygrain

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

@UzairInLa - I'm curious how Rivian is pricing Launch Editions in the Shop for post-price increase customers. Is it the same as Adventure quad prices shown currently on rivian.com? Free upgrade to 22" bright wheels? Thanks and congrats.

UzairInLa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

fuckit-work.gif

The thing is, i told them I was flexible a long time ago and recently. Also live 25 minds from the 2 bay area service centers and 2 hours from sacramento service center....*le sigh*
Try changing your delivery address if you haven’t already. Good luck!

UzairInLa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

@UzairInLa - I'm curious how Rivian is pricing Launch Editions in the Shop for post-price increase customers. Is it the same as Adventure quad prices shown currently on rivian.com? Free upgrade to 22" bright wheels? Thanks and congrats.
I definitely snagged a discount in the 6-8k range, depending on how you would price LG paint (1750 or 2500)

VHRivian

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Chevrolet Traverse
After 2 weeks of seeing nothing in the R1S shop, just got my 8 step email today! Stoked after 1,481 days!
Also have Blue/OC. I had shop access for a week and lost it. It’s been almost two weeks now and nothing from Rivian. I still show ‘Processing Estimate’ on the site like everyone else that loses shop access. My guide says s00n - delayed because of PPF.
Sponsored