David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

Got my invite yesterday - selected FG/FE with 20" Darks (no shield). This is close enough to my (originally) preferred RC/FE which they decided not to produce and my wife likes the green.
Good for you, Keith! Congrats! It's great to see posts like this, especially when the Shop invite was granted to some who's been waiting nearly 4 years. Did you ask for Shop access or tell your guide that you could be flexible?
Sponsored

KeithPleas

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX, Porsche Boxster
Good for you, Keith! Congrats! It's great to see posts like this, especially when the Shop invite was granted to some who's been waiting nearly 4 years. Did you ask for Shop access or tell your guide that you could be flexible?
Well...my guide actually tried to match me to a vehicle back in September but Tony ChatGPT said on the AMA they were going to produce FE in 4th Q so I stayed with that and...they decided not to make it...then "processing". So I told him I'd take anything to get it in 2022 (tax incentive) and he said he would note my account but guides weren't involved in matching vehicles any more. Then folks on here said their guides matched...he said not true...and I just settled down to wait. I DID communicate this on my survey at the start of 2023.

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
No white interiors … only black and green interiors in the shop though.
So open question to everyone here - what is the basis of people saying there are no R1S with OC being produced or there won't be until Q2?
They are making R1T with OC so why would they hold back on R1S?
If the source of this is a guide, then I wouldn't give it that much credibility as answers from guides very a bunch.

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
So open question to everyone here - what is the basis of people saying there are no R1S with OC being produced or there won't be until Q2?
They are making R1T with OC so why would they hold back on R1S?
If the source of this is a guide, then I wouldn't give it that much credibility as answers from guides very a bunch.
There haven’t been any OC R1S sightings or deliveries. Rivian has been saying for months that they’re building the R1S in all colors, but it’s clear they’re not because they’re not delivering or even VIN matching OC. Given that, the most reasonable conclusion is that OC hasn’t really entered production for the R1S yet.
Sponsored