First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS1
Occupation
Physician
R1S Launch edition owner with currently 14 K miles . Took delivery in 3/2023 .

We love our truck and drive it in Vermont and Quebec where we have poor roads and real winter conditions. This has been the best vehicle that we have ever owned for winter driving conditions.

About a month ago my wife who was in the back seat noticed that the back roof glass had a line fracture in it . We were going to put in a service request, but then we had a complete suspension failure . The truck went into the lowest mode and we had now tires rubbing on turns and lets just say, the worst bumpy ride that I have ever experienced. I did note that on the highway at times that the truck would hit a bump and I notice almost that the car seem to absorb the energy of the bump with a sound that seemed to sound like metal on metal.

We contacted the service center and service center assistant was excellent and we have the truck being picked up in 3 days and brought down to the Chelsea service center . We are not needing a rental but hope that they will fix both problems.

I was wondering if any one else had a similar event or experience ? Ill keep you all posted on how our experience is with this issue and Rivian.
Rivian R1T R1S R1S suspension issue and cracked rear glass roof IMG_0324
Sponsored

Last edited: