First Name
Tucker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Looks pretty nice and a better price than other options, wish it was cab height for my kayak!

Inkedsphynx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 LE R1T, '21 CB500FA, '21 CMX1100A
If only they had an option at roof height. Probably made for aero's sake, but I would prefer to have the rear view mirror clear if I'm going to put a raised rack on the bed.

Sponsored

krockett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser
Clubs

I didn’t see anything listed about maximum supported weight, did I miss it? Agree, I’d be interested in the cab height version if they ever come out with one

mikehmb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf, i3, R1T
I emailed them to ask if they are planning a cab-height version.

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Looks good. Nice pricing. They also have a lower rack for sale.

mikehmb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf, i3, R1T
They got back to me lightning-fast. Sounds extremely promising. Thanks @RANGE INDUSTRIES !

Hi Mike,

Thanks for reaching out and for the kind words. We are currently working on a full height rack for the R1T. The design is a bit different than the two racks we have released so far. It will feature uprights made from aluminum extrusion instead of the billet aluminum uprights we are using for the lower racks. The racks will extend above the cab height and sit level with a roof rack we are also working on at the moment. We are working on finalizing the rack and looking to have it in production in the next month or two. Final version is subject to change, but the below screen grab is likely what the rack will look like when it hits the market.

Rivian R1T R1S R1T Bed Rack:  Sierra Rack System 1674781423896

Sponsored

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
I'm still looking for a rack that is level with the roof mounted cargo bars. I guess their higher rack and roof rack would be one way to get that.

ElectrifiedOverland

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Porsche 911, Mercedes ML350
Occupation
Pilot
Clubs

Thanks for the shout out. We're excited to be bringing some options to the table for R1T owners.
Looks great, does it mount to the factory crossbar points? How involved will it be to mount and remove from the truck? I currently have my RTT mounted to the crossbars and it's a very quick process to just unclip the whole thing and lift it right off the truck. I'd like to be able to do that with a rack system like yours if possible.

SurlyBurris

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2001 Land Rover Disco II, R1T
Looks great, does it mount to the factory crossbar points? How involved will it be to mount and remove from the truck? I currently have my RTT mounted to the crossbars and it's a very quick process to just unclip the whole thing and lift it right off the truck. I'd like to be able to do that with a rack system like yours if possible.
I'd also like details on mounting with pics if possible. I also have a RTT perma mounted to a set of factory cross bars hanging in the garage and have been looking for an option that raises the tent up a bit to make bed access a bit more convenient without sacrificing aero. @ElectrifiedOverland is correct....the locking mechanism on the factory bars makes it really easy to mount/unmount quickly.

avigneault

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Engineer
I have a set of these on order, and should receive them some time towards the end of next week. I bought them specifically because they weren't roof-height: they would accept my RTT at or below the cab height for the purposes of aero, but still provide rear visibility and bed access. Will post pictures of the install when it comes in to this thread.
Sponsored