Sponsored

R1T Women's Crew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T, 2003 Nissan 350Z
Clubs

I thought it might be nice (I hope) to have a specific forum for women R1T owners/primary drivers! There don't seem to be many of us. Feel free to just say hi, share a bit about yourself, and going forward we can hopefully use this thread as a safe space to just chat with each other and share our experiences as R1T owners!

Me - Madison Wisconsin area, late 30s, and anticipating delivery of my Limestone/Ocean Coast R1T in the next week! This will be my first truck and my first EV, trading in my beloved 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo - it's time to get something bigger finally, though I will miss my sporty little hatchback! My husband will drive the R1T too, but it's absolutely primarily my vehicle!
Sponsored

L2riv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Hi, I preordered an R1T in October 2021 and ended up buying a white all-terrain Rivian R1T on the secondary market after getting several pushed deliveries into 2024. However, I changed my pre-order to an R1S because I love my truck SO MUCH! Currently sitting at an estimated Oct-Dec '23 window but just changed my colors to Limestone/OC because I saw them in person and absolutely LOVED the Limestone.

I'm from Wichita Kansas, have a 40 acre farm with my husband, and own several businesses. He only drives it if I had too much to drink at dinner. LOL! Can't wait for my R1S!

OP
OP
Vivian.A.Rivian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T, 2003 Nissan 350Z
Clubs

Hi, I preordered an R1T in October 2021 and ended up buying a white all-terrain Rivian R1T on the secondary market after getting several pushed deliveries into 2024. However, I changed my pre-order to an R1S because I love my truck SO MUCH! Currently sitting at an estimated Oct-Dec '23 window but just changed my colors to Limestone/OC because I saw them in person and absolutely LOVED the Limestone.

I'm from Wichita Kansas, have a 40 acre farm with my husband, and own several businesses. He only drives it if I had too much to drink at dinner. LOL! Can't wait for my R1S!
awesome that you got a secondary market one that you love - that's smart! I'm so excited about the Limestone too - I haven't seen it in person, but just the pics fully won me over - I desperately wanted Launch Green (aka martini olive green, as I liked calling it), but Limestone has replaced it in my heart!

my husband said "maybe you'll be the DD now that you'll have a vehicle you love driving so much!".... umm, no sir, highly unlikely
Sponsored