Sponsored

fotoflux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Onewheel
with the Q1 production numbers out, Rivian is producing around 1 vehicle per employee at the plant every quarter. That supply chain really must be constraining Rivian. Good thing they got rid of those 12v outlets in the frunk and the main cabin to fix the supply chain issues recently.
Sponsored

OP
OP

DuoRivians

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, MY
with the Q1 production numbers out, Rivian is producing around 1 vehicle per employee at the plant every quarter. That supply chain really must be constraining Rivian. Good thing they got rid of those 12v outlets in the frunk and the main cabin to fix the supply chain issues recently.
This is an irrelevant metric. You think Rivian needs 200k manufacturing employees to build 200K cars? You’re just trying to come up with nonsense stats

fotoflux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Onewheel
This is an irrelevant metric. You think Rivian needs 200k manufacturing employees to build 200K cars? You’re just trying to come up with nonsense stats
I'm making a point about how their employee base is very large for the output they have. It definitely should not be one employee per vehicle produced.

OP
OP

DuoRivians

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, MY
I'm making a point about how their employee base is very large for the output they have. It definitely should not be one employee per vehicle produced.
And prior to this quarter, they produced fewer vehicles than employees. It’s at a crossroads in metrics.
Sponsored