Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Clubs

https://stories.rivian.com/rivian-jane-goodall-sustainable-film-production

RIVIAN PARTNERS ON SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTION OF JANE GOODALL DOCUMENTARY
⚡ Sudbury, ON ⚡

Rivian has been lucky enough to get to know and work with Dr. Jane Goodall, DBE — the legendary conservationist, ethologist, founder of the Jane Goodall Institute and UN Messenger of Peace. We partnered with Science North, the Ontario-based science and education center, to support the net-zero production of 'Jane Goodall – Reasons for Hope', a new film that focuses on the way Jane inspires us to view the world, through uplifting stories that spread the message of hope and encourage us to make a difference in the world.

Several of our R1Ts actively aided the on-site film production across northwestern Montana and Ontario, contributing to cutting the projected environmental impact by more than half.

Watch the full trailer below or on YouTube. Find a screening near you.

Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I hope they used the Rivians to transport the whiskey she's always drinking. Other than her being an all around terrific human it's my favorite fact about her.

agame32

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
I hope they used the Rivians to transport the whiskey she's always drinking. Other than her being an all around terrific human it's my favorite fact about her.
Ha! So if I want my 8-yr old daughter to meet Jane, the move is get my daughter to offer her a bottle of whiskey?!?

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Ha! So if I want my 8-yr old daughter to meet Jane, the move is get my daughter to offer her a bottle of whiskey?!?
I bet she would love that! I have seen multiple interviews with Dr Goodall where she either has a glass of whiskey right on the table with her or pulls out a flask part way through and it makes me laugh every time. Even printed interviews describe her drinking whiskey.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/12/business/jane-goodall-corner-office.html

She always claims it helps her throat from talking so much, which sounds like a great excuse to keep drinking whiskey all day.

kyunam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 LS 400, 2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
not sure what I'm doing
Clubs

She always claims it helps her throat from talking so much, which sounds like a great excuse to keep drinking whiskey all day.
So true, I never forget my flask to every presentation I do.

Sponsored

agame32

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Limestone too! (I think… lol)
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Parters on Sustainable Production of Jane Goodall Documentary 7C9FDF48-62C5-4CED-B0C2-438D4C18D108

BrayBay

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Edition R1S - Forest Green/Forest Edge
Clubs

Limestone too! (I think… lol)
7C9FDF48-62C5-4CED-B0C2-438D4C18D108.jpeg
Good catch, I was too busy paying attention to the bison to notice! It's either Limestone or LA Silver, those two colors are real hard to tell apart in certain lighting conditions.
Sponsored