Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

Happy to say the Rivian likes hunting trips. When I get home, I’ll find out if my wife like the racing stripes!

in all honesty they will disappear after a wash.
Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

Adventusaurus

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Tesla Y, 92 Miata
Occupation
Software
Rivian are sending me a new one. My guide helped me out. Will see if its any better than the previous one. Nice to see Rivian being so responsive to this. Crossing my fingers I just got a bad one.

OP
OP
atebit

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

Received my CY pen today. Both the sticker on the box and the actual paint look like Grey Poupon. It’s going back.

Adventusaurus

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Tesla Y, 92 Miata
Occupation
Software
Rivian are sending me a new one. My guide helped me out. Will see if its any better than the previous one. Nice to see Rivian being so responsive to this. Crossing my fingers I just got a bad one.
I got the second LA Silver pen. Same bad color. Going to order some aftermarket touch up paint instead.

Sponsored

R1TFTW

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I bought one in Lyingstone™ I mean Limestone so that I can go crazy on a piece of scrap metal and finally find out what this color ACTUALLY looks like!!
Man... It might have been better to get the MIIR tumbler thing. They have them in every color already painted for you. And you can always use it for beverages afterwards for some good utility.

Oldsmobile_Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG/FE R1T recv'd 3/31/2023
Occupation
I build stuff
Clubs

I bought one in Lyingstone™ I mean Limestone so that I can go crazy on a piece of scrap metal and finally find out what this color ACTUALLY looks like!!
Spoiler alert: it's grey. Just a boring grey. Don't know why people get so excited over this color. Give me one in purple or some other vibrant colors, any day. 🤷🤣

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Has anyone tried the Red Canyon? Wondering how close the match is after these posts about other colors. Had a little issue at the PPF shop, but luckily it is in the tailgate jamb, so won't be visible, just hoping for a decent match. The shop said they usually Dr. Color Chip, but they only list 4 of the Rivian colors, and RC isn't one of them.
Sponsored