Sponsored

Rivian Update for the Rest of Us (Late Depositors Pre March 1)

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
More Platitudes - Email Received 6/12/22

Dear [Back of the Bus],

Your [vehicle] will not only totally change your driving experience, it’s also a decisive step toward keeping the world a place worth exploring.

Making vehicles for the planet may seem like a big idea, but it’s clear that the choices we all make today will have effects far into the future. When Rivian was founded, we knew that helping the world shift from fossil fuels to more sustainable energy sources would have the greatest impact in stemming the global challenges of carbon emissions and climate change. After more than a decade of focus and development, we introduced the R1T and R1S—electric adventure vehicles unlike anything built before.

We’re excited to be on this journey with you, and we’ve designed the purchasing and ownership experiences to be as smooth and seamless as possible. But just like any trip, it’s helpful to know what to expect on the road ahead. So in the months to come, we’ll be keeping you regularly updated with helpful things to have in mind, from home and travel charging to how we can help with financing, insurance and other ownership considerations.

Rivian Guides

As your Rivian’s delivery date gets closer, you’ll be assigned a Guide—your personal, go-to contact for any questions you might have. Providing dedicated support throughout your entire ownership experience, your Guide will help ensure a smooth road to delivery and all points beyond—whether it’s planning your first electric road trip or figuring out how to make the most of your ’s many features and accessories.

Rivian Membership

Farther along, we’ll also be welcoming you to Rivian Membership. Offered for a complementary extended trial once you get your vehicle, it’s a set of community benefits for Rivian owners that’s designed to draw us closer to each other and the natural world. The horizon is wide, and we’ll be constantly adding new benefits, but to begin you can expect no-cost charging at Rivian Adventure Network and Waypoints stations, Rivian off-Roadside Assistance, renewable energy matching for every mile driven, one-of-a-kind Rivian gatherings and more.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have while your Rivian is being built. We can’t wait to get you behind the wheel.

—Team Rivian
Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have while your Rivian is being built. We can’t wait to get you behind the wheel.
🙋🏼‍♂️ Question!

I'm already behind the wheel, but don't get these emails, and have no idea what Rivian Membership is, how long the complementary period lasts, or how much it'll cost after the complementary period ends.

Also, where is my title, tag, and registration? The bank wants collateral and my temp tag expires this week. No response from my previously helpful guide. Helloooo?

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I did not get this email ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

who the hell does or doesnt get these emails?
Sponsored