Rivian wall charger can't connect to WiFi

Belem

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T Adventure, 1986 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16
Did anyone ever get the wall charger online with an eero mesh network? I finally got to see my net work by disabling the blend for 15 minutes. Still shows is off-line on my Rivian app though.
Yes. I have an eero 6E Pro that my charger is connected to. Had to do the "Temporarily pause 5ghz" thing, but it worked after that.
Sponsored

Otisbrick

First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 2015 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 Sport
Occupation
Physician
Did anyone ever get the wall charger online with an eero mesh network? I finally got to see my net work by disabling the blend for 15 minutes. Still shows is off-line on my Rivian app though.
GOT IT WORKING!! In addition to the above steps. I turned off “Client Steering” in Network Settings -> Wireless -> Client Steering -> OFF

Cosmacelf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model X
Occupation
Software
Many “appliances” that connect to WiFi only connect to 2.4 GHz networks, and won’t connect to combined 5 GHz/2.4 GHz networks. That’s why I have a separate 2.4 GHz SSID in my house network, for those appliances. I also set up that SSID as a guest network so that the appliance can only connect to the Internet, and not to other household devices (for security reasons in case they got hacked).
Sponsored