Sponsored

Shout out to Diego @ the San Jose service center

RollingMaul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Have had our R1s for a month and a half, had some issues and took it in for service. First experience was not great (although not necessarily Rivian's fault)

One item got dropped off the repair list, had a real sketchy ride to the rental place (dude needed to change glasses to be able to look at the map on the phone vs see the road, a great feeling when you're going 75 toward a clover leaf exit) and then Enterprise didn't have anything with enough seats for our needs. Ended up paying extra out of pocket to get a Caddy SUV for a rental so I could convince my father in law to let us borrow his Suburban for a few days (not like he even drives that often but anyways) while the R1S was in service.

Got our vehiclr back after 5 days and found that all of a sudden I couldn't charge at any L1/L2 chargers. Didn't know if it was related to the service work that was done (turns out it wasn't) but dreaded having to go through the ordeal again.

Diego reached out after I explained all my frustrations to the support tech and made sure that he'd hold onto a loaner for us and would address the other issue that got missed instead of needing to schedule a mobile site visit. Took care of the rental overage since it apparently was supposed to be covered initially also and said he'd make a note of the concerns with using rideshares.

Got it back again today, everything's working and thanks to Diego, he made the 2nd service visit a much smoother and better experience for us.
Sponsored