• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Sold: Other Location [SOLD] FS: Riviparts Dual MagSafe/Qi Wireless Charging Pad (Assembled + Tested)

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
SOLD.

Original listing:

For sale, one Riviparts Dual MagSafe/Qi Wireless Charging Pad. This unit is assembled and tested -- ready to install. This works with Apple iPhones and Android phones, too. Installation is simple and fast. You'll need only a Torx T20 screwdriver. Thread with all the details is here: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/...reless-charging-pad-install-diy-writeup.6404/

Asking $108.65 + shipping. If you're interested in purchasing, PM me your address and I can provide an exact cost for shipping.

FWIW, I am not making any profit on this -- I only want to recoup my actual costs, and hopefully someone will get good use from this product.

Rivian R1T R1S [SOLD] FS: Riviparts Dual MagSafe/Qi Wireless Charging Pad (Assembled + Tested) IMG_4004

Rivian R1T R1S [SOLD] FS: Riviparts Dual MagSafe/Qi Wireless Charging Pad (Assembled + Tested) IMG_4002

Rivian R1T R1S [SOLD] FS: Riviparts Dual MagSafe/Qi Wireless Charging Pad (Assembled + Tested) IMG_4005
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
What made you change your mind?
Two reasons:
  1. I was hoping for a magnetic attraction between a MagSafe phone and the charger. There is a strong attraction when testing directly, but when installed in the truck I didn't detect any magnetic pull. Other's seem exceedingly happy with the performance of this product, so I don't think it's a defect... Just my expectations/desires are different.
  2. This product gives you room to adjust placement of the charging coils so they align properly for your device. However, you must manually align them during installation. This is perfectly fine for people who have one or two devices and only care about charging those; you align the coils and leave them alone. However, my family has several devices, across several product families, which each require different coil placement. We want a solution that lets us charge all of those devices.

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Bump for the LTT Mousepad. :)

r1tshivermetimbers

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Two reasons:
  1. I was hoping for a magnetic attraction between a MagSafe phone and the charger. There is a strong attraction when testing directly, but when installed in the truck I didn't detect any magnetic pull. Other's seem exceedingly happy with the performance of this product, so I don't think it's a defect... Just my expectations/desires are different.
  2. This product gives you room to adjust placement of the charging coils so they align properly for your device. However, you must manually align them during installation. This is perfectly fine for people who have one or two devices and only care about charging those; you align the coils and leave them alone. However, my family has several devices, across several product families, which each require different coil placement. We want a solution that lets us charge all of those devices.
Thanks for the quick response. Wife decided she wanted to see the phone so got a cup phone holder and paired it with the cable instead.

OP
OP

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
SOLD
Sponsored