• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Other Location SOLD: New 21” Spare Wheel, Tire, TPMS

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, F-150 Lightning Pro, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
New, never used.

Bought my truck with 21” wheels which I just sold for 22s. I kept my spare but just found a spare 22 wheel so no longer need this one.

It’s brand new, still living in my spare well so there is 0 miles on it. Prefer a local buyer, but can ship at the buyers expense.

Rivian R1T R1S SOLD: New 21” Spare Wheel, Tire, TPMS Screen Shot 2022-10-16 at 8.49.41 AM

Rivian R1T R1S SOLD: New 21” Spare Wheel, Tire, TPMS 307104508_10158535170087120_1990535679678197375_n
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
Bump

mikehmb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf, i3, R1T
Still for sale? If so, I’ll take it for sure. I’m on the west coast so would need to ship.

OP
OP

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
Still for sale? If so, I’ll take it for sure. I’m on the west coast so would need to ship.
Yup still for sale. Send me a PM with your zip and I’ll get you a shipping quote

mohab

First Name
MOHAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500 LongHorn , Challenger Scat pack, BMW X3
Occupation
PHARMACIST
Still for sale ? I am interested

OP
OP

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
Yea it's still for sale.

I'd prefer to meet someone locally, but will ship. It's roughly $100-$150 to ship.
Sponsored