Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I know this topic is a bit old but this keeps happening to me. About every week or 2. Sometimes twice a week. I do not allow my truck to sleep as I run the inverter all the time for my cooler. I am letting it go to "sleep" right now to see if that fixes the issue. Was driving all day and at some point the audio just stopped. Everything looks like it is playing, Bluetooth, Alexa, FM radio, all seem fine but no audio.

Typically a infotanment reset does not work and I have to do a full reset with the hazard light button.
I have this happen somewhat frequently. Usually what fixes it for me is switching to Spotify and then back to my phone.
Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2DR, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

I have this same problem, took delivery on 11/5. Sometimes my Bluetooth works fine, sometimes my iPhone shows music playing, and the R1T also show the track information and shows that it is playing, with volume, but no sound from the R1T. I have learned the last couple days to switch sources, (I usually switch to TuneIn), and then back to Bluetooth, and then my Bluetooth streams fine again. Another issue, I assume may be related, is sometimes the left steering wheel buttons work for skipping or rewinding a song when streaming from my iPhone, like they should, and sometimes they buttons do nothing.

hardrock197

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Compass, R1T Launch Edition
Occupation
Director, Technology
I have this happen somewhat frequently. Usually what fixes it for me is switching to Spotify and then back to my phone.
This happens to me also, I simply switch to TuneIn and play something and then switch back to my phone, and all is good. No need to reset the truck.

DannyC

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 RAM 1500, 2022 R1T (soon)
Occupation
Computer Consultant
So I let the truck "sleep" by not running the inverter and not having it plugged in. Now the audio works. The switching between modes never seems to work for me.

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
I thought this was an iPhone issue as it did it in my Audi much more than it does in my Rivian but it still does it on occasion in the Rivian.
Sponsored