Sponsored

Suspension warning light?? What does it mean?

danen1973

First Name
Nenad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Has anyone seen this warning light on their dash? I’ve had the truck for about 5 months and 2k miles. I tired the master reset and deep sleep. Opened a ticket with the Rivian service 3 days ago but haven’t heard from them. I always drive in the “All Purpose” mode with auto height off. Don’t use kneel mode. Sorry if this was already discussed, I tired a search feature but didn’t find anything. Thank you.
Rivian R1T R1S Suspension warning light??  What does it mean? IMG_1193
Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Has anyone seen this warning light on their dash? I’ve had the truck for about 5 months and 2k miles. I tired the master reset and deep sleep. Opened a ticket with the Rivian service 3 days ago but haven’t heard from them. I always drive in the “All Purpose” mode with auto height off. Don’t use kneel mode. Sorry if this was already discussed, I tired a search feature but didn’t find anything. Thank you.
This means you can't adjust the ride height. There are a few vehicles that have had loose electrical connectors on some of the suspension components. It may be worth it to reseat the connectors you find underneath the vehicle associated with the suspension.

OP
OP
danen1973

danen1973

First Name
Nenad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

This means you can't adjust the ride height. There are a few vehicles that have had loose electrical connectors on some of the suspension components. It may be worth it to reseat the connectors you find underneath the vehicle associated with the suspension.
I just went out and changed the suspension settings around. Going up to the highest setting is ok. When attempting to go into sport mode I get this message. I’m certain the truck isn’t being lowered onto anything. It also looks like the truck “settles” a bit unevenly.

Rivian R1T R1S Suspension warning light??  What does it mean? IMG_1208

EVTrukHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Explorer, Corvette C6
They replaced my suspension compressor after getting this message….stated there was moisture in the compressor.

jlwall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sequoia TRD Pro, Tesla P85D
Occupation
Engineer
Wow that would be a very early failure of the dryer/descant system. They changed just the compressor and not the valve block? And to think, they have 2 compressors in each R1

Sponsored

jpmc86

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mercedes GLK 250, 2009 Mercedes E63
Occupation
Engineer
They replaced my suspension compressor after getting this message….stated there was moisture in the compressor.
Can you confirm the PN of the compressor they installed from the work order?

Curious if they installed a newer version or revision of the compressor.

Stack

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model YP, Rivian R1T (Limestone, 20" AT)
Sadly just got this warning and now my truck is stuck in low low mode and undrivable. Compressor sounds like it’s leaking and won’t hold pressure. Only had the truck back a F$&@ing week from the charging port issue. 🤬

bkvargyas

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I just got this message, reset and rest didn't fix. However, in my case, the front collision warning system and lane departure warning system are also affected. No, I didn't hit anything...LOL.... Service ticket opened. R1T. Can drive okay, stuck in standard height. Was going to check for blown fuse, but can't find the fuse panels....

Rivian R1T R1S Suspension warning light??  What does it mean? IMG_0861

BrianNakata

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2016 Shelby GT350
Occupation
Software Engineering Manager
bkvargyas,

Do the warning lights go away after a sleep reset? (Get out, lock the doors, and walk away for ~30min). That’s what mine does. This issue is so intermittent for me that I won’t file a service ticket.
Sponsored