RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Rivian R1T R1S The New RIVIPARTS.com - A Call for Review Contest jpg?upscale=true&width=1160&upscale=true&name=NL1a

Hello my dudes!

Earlier today I launched a brand-new version of RIVIPARTS.com. It's completely rewritten from the ground up with an updated design, TONS of cleaner, clearer product pictures, enhanced mobile support, better bundling capabilities, and an all-new system for product reviews. (including pictures!)

This update should make it easier to find what you need, and the reviews should help fellow Rivian owners know what works and what doesn't.
To celebrate, I'm kicking it off with a Call for Reviews! If you've purchased a RIVIPARTS product in the past, you are cordially invited to log back on and submit a review - good or bad.

To help spur things along, I'm giving away 5 Overhead Glasses Holders and 5 Free Shipping Coupons to random folks who submit a review between now and February 14th. There is no picture requirement, and the process to submit a review takes less than 15 seconds.

To submit a review, navigate to a product that you've purchased and click the Write a Review button. Every entry has a chance to win one of the prizes - a maximum of one per person. No new purchase necessary.

Visit RIVIPARTS.com to enter today!
Sponsored