Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s, lexus gs 350 f sport, toyota corolla
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

Good afternoon everyoneI think there may have been a thread like this before, but I could not find it so thought I would post.

Now that I have my R1T, I am always on the lookout for things to add to give it character or make it even more functional. I understand there are not a lot of Rivian specific stuff, but it is filtering down slowly.

I would love to know what everyone has done to their R1T and if possible links. It would be great for the community to act as a resource for others to give ideas on making a great truck even better. The following is my list so far:

1). Paint correction / PPF / Tint from Polished Protection: https://www.polishedprotection.com

2). A sunshade, just because it is cars movie eyes and is cute:
3). A divider for my bed so I can put my work cart in without it sliding around:
4). Matt finish screen protector kit for all three screens for fingerprints and glare: https://twraps.com/products/screen-protectors-for-rivian-r1t-r1s?_pos=2&_sid=7ae79f29c&_ss=r

5). a pressure washer and various stuff to wash my truck. lol

I look forward to seeing what everyone else adds to their R1T's to make it their own.

Best

Adam
Sponsored

pklomboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Do you think there's room behind the main screen to do a phone holder like this?

OP
OP
abirozy

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

Do you think there's room behind the main screen to do a phone holder like this?

I don't think the fold away part would work. but might be able to attach it to keep extended. I forgot to add my phone mount. I got a peak mount and wedged it in to the left of the steering wheel in the lip where the vinyl meets the wood. Jwardell posted in this thread

page-4

Rivian R1T R1S πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  πŸ§°πŸ”§πŸ“πŸšΏ IMG_4351

Sponsored

pklomboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I don't think the fold away part would work. but might be able to attach it to keep extended. I forgot to add my phone mount. I got a peak mount and wedged it in to the left of the steering wheel in the lip where the vinyl meets the wood. Jwardell posted in this thread

page-4

IMG_4351.jpeg
yeah saw that option too... but I dont have a mag iphone or want a peak design case. I also contacted proclips and they are working out a solution which is months down the line

tk21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Military
Clubs

Good afternoon everyoneI think there may have been a thread like this before, but I could not find it so thought I would post.

Now that I have my R1T, I am always on the lookout for things to add to give it character or make it even more functional. I understand there are not a lot of Rivian specific stuff, but it is filtering down slowly.

I would love to know what everyone has done to their R1T and if possible links. It would be great for the community to act as a resource for others to give ideas on making a great truck even better. The following is my list so far:

1). Paint correction / PPF / Tint from Polished Protection: https://www.polishedprotection.com

2). A sunshade, just because it is cars movie eyes and is cute:
3). A divider for my bed so I can put my work cart in without it sliding around:
4). Matt finish screen protector kit for all three screens for fingerprints and glare: https://twraps.com/products/screen-protectors-for-rivian-r1t-r1s?_pos=2&_sid=7ae79f29c&_ss=r

5). a pressure washer and various stuff to wash my truck. lol

I look forward to seeing what everyone else adds to their R1T's to make it their own.

Best

Adam
I repainted mine…twice…today - in the configurator.

OP
OP
abirozy

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

yeah saw that option too... but I dont have a mag iphone or want a peak design case. I also contacted proclips and they are working out a solution which is months down the line
would be interested in finding out what they come up with. If you remember, please let me know when you find out.

Sponsored

AltaTruck

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda RX8, R1T, Alta EXR (road) , Alta EXR (woods)
Occupation
Retired Science teacher
I put some satin black vinyl in a couple sections of the tail gate to change the look just a little. I like it better with than without. Biggest job is removing the letters then reapplying after new adhesive installed on each letter.
Rivian R1T R1S πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  πŸ§°πŸ”§πŸ“πŸšΏ Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 4.48.17 PM

AltaTruck

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda RX8, R1T, Alta EXR (road) , Alta EXR (woods)
Occupation
Retired Science teacher
I was also getting a reflection from the insde surface of the driver's black mirror mount. I wrapped it with satin black as well and it cured the reflections I get.

OP
OP
abirozy

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

I put some satin black vinyl in a couple sections of the tail gate to change the look just a little. I like it better with than without. Biggest job is removing the letters then reapplying after new adhesive installed on each letter.
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 4.48.17 PM.png
looks good.

OP
OP
abirozy

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

I broke the plastic trim off the top of the tailgate when unloading some heavy cargo. It is super flimsy and not well-attached. Definitely in need of an aftermarket metal replacement with proper fastening.

D01631C7-C20B-4CCE-A25A-3FD1E6C0B8A5.jpeg
OUCH.... sorry to hear. I hope it gets fixed.
Sponsored