Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
C40, LE CY R1S
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I've got a set of DiodeDynamics SS3's sitting around I'd love to install the same way you did here. Can you share how you switched them? I'm assuming a that's a relay in the first photo where both lights terminate, but did you add a switch somewhere in the cabin? Or tap into an existing circuit like the fogs?
Bought a wiring kit from s00nish.com - well I bought the full kit with the lights - it came with a remote on/off so no penetrations. It’s not the best - but it’s working great until I add more lights/aux gear.

You can find some rf remote options on Amazon as well - but for the price for me s00nish was great.
Sponsored

Tango45

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, R1S
Clubs

Installed the Adventure High Tech StowNCharge. I'm really impressed with it. My phone charges and doesn't move at all and the storage is awesome. Feels like this is how it should have been designed in the first place. Thanks @Mcdubjr

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Got new tires put on the other day at 20,277 miles. Going in for alignment tomorrow. How is your local service center completing the alignment? Mine tend to offset the camber or toe to keep it tracking straight but I have vibrations at certain speeds that I still can’t pin point the cause. It’s been happening since my first service visit at 5000 miles to address the alignment issues I had at time of delivery. Service center says all is normal.

Rivian R1T R1S πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  πŸ§°πŸ”§πŸ“πŸšΏ IMG_1649