Sponsored

What's your guess on when the R1S Shop opens?

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Are you bored or lonely? Of course someone like you is, so why not take a guess on when the R1S shop be open?

I'm going to guess April 12, 2023. They likely have so few excess R1S at this point that I think it will take a while to have enough around that they can fill a shop for a specific location. As I write this, I'm thinking even April is too optimistic, but I am counting on production improvements and a few people cancelling.

What is your guess? Just give us a day, month and year (year is important since this is Rivian), and maybe it will give some of us something to dream about as we wait for 4 or 5 years for this thing.

Happy Friday!!
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
12/31/23 at 11:59:59 PM

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
May…. May never! 🤣🎉

more seriously April 1, 2023.

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Ford F-350 and lots more…
Occupation
Software Developer

Sponsored

Kenmecca

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Directlineanswers.com
Vehicles
R1S; Audi A5
Occupation
Business Owner
May the 4th be with you, 2nd guess is Jul 1, the day after my April-Jun is supposed to happen

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

I'm fairly certain I already have access to it and Rivian either haven't put any in it yet, or they are getting scooped right away.

Cactusone

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma Acura RDX corvette
I was assigned a vin but got a message that there was a “shift” in manufacturing and it will be 2-4 Months. Lol this company. 4 + years here I come.

OP
OP
KingTodd

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
I'm fairly certain I already have access to it and Rivian either haven't put any in it yet, or they are getting scooped right away.
can you please take a screen shot to show us why you believe you have access to it?

OP
OP
KingTodd

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

OP
OP
KingTodd

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Thanks for that pic as it squashes all doubt. The legends are true, there is an active R1S shop, and you must be a chosen one as you were invited...unlike the rest of us losers!!

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Thanks for that pic as it squashes all doubt. The legends are true, there is an active R1S shop, and you must be a chosen one as you were invited...unlike the rest of us losers!!
If I look at my R1T reservation, it doesn't mention anything about the R1 Shop. But when I flip back over to the S it's there again.

Rivian R1T R1S What's your guess on when the R1S Shop opens? Screenshot_20230106-220358

OP
OP
KingTodd

KingTodd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
If I look at my R1T reservation, it doesn't mention anything about the R1 Shop. But when I flip back over to the S it's there again.

Screenshot_20230106-220358.png
As said before, you are the chosen one.

The rest of us are losers...maybe. I did get an email to confirm my configuration, but my previous estimate was for 2024 which is basically no production date assigned. I'm guessing this means I may have been moved forward, and the fact that you are in the R1S shop but I am not may also mean that I will be getting moved forward....or is that just stupid logic from a stupid person??

When did you order your R1S?

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

As said before, you are the chosen one.

The rest of us are losers...maybe. I did get an email to confirm my configuration, but my previous estimate was for 2024 which is basically no production date assigned. I'm guessing this means I may have been moved forward, and the fact that you are in the R1S shop but I am not may also mean that I will be getting moved forward....or is that just stupid logic from a stupid person??

When did you order your R1S?
It was at the beginning of last year. I had a max pack quad R1T but flipped it to an R1S after the recent announcement. I asked about access to the shop and my guide (which I have one of since I already have a Rivian) said they would be opening it up soon. Next day it showed up in my account. Been a couple weeks at this point but has always been empty.
Sponsored