Where is my Wall Charger??

Chiqaine

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2018 Audi S6, 2014 Triumph Bonneville SE
I picked my RIS from the R1 Shop exactly a month ago today and am picking it up on Saturday (6/10), which is great! However I still don't have my wall charger or even a shipment notification, and I feel like I am getting the run around from my guide and Rivian CS. This is the latest "explanation" I received today:

"...we typically send out wall chargers prior to you taking delivery of your originally configured vehicle. Since you choose a vehicle off of the R1 Shop and taking delivery of your vehicle sooner, our system is catching up and tries to ship out your wall charger as soon as you choose a vehicle off of the shop. Sometimes there can be a delay as our system is catching up."

Has anyone else experienced this and how long did it take before you actually received your charger?
Sponsored

mifj

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
IT
I took delivery my R1S yesterday and I asked my guide and CS where is my wall charger, they all have no answer. Since I have UPS account and I checked my account today and found out there is package from Rivian is coming to me. And I asked my guide if my wall charger was shipped, she still has no idea!!!

swflor

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 R1T, 23 R1S, 23 RR LWB, 21 Yukon XL
Occupation
Executive
Clubs

I have bought 2 R1Ts.

first one I bought in the shop in Dec. delivery was 8 days later and I had the charger before delivery.

second one I just bought in the shop Monday. Charger comes tomorrow and delivery is Tuesday.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
It’s in the mail.

Sponsored

BG_ATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cadillac CTS
I picked my RIS from the R1 Shop exactly a month ago today and am picking it up on Saturday (6/10), which is great! However I still don't have my wall charger or even a shipment notification, and I feel like I am getting the run around from my guide and Rivian CS. This is the latest "explanation" I received today:

"...we typically send out wall chargers prior to you taking delivery of your originally configured vehicle. Since you choose a vehicle off of the R1 Shop and taking delivery of your vehicle sooner, our system is catching up and tries to ship out your wall charger as soon as you choose a vehicle off of the shop. Sometimes there can be a delay as our system is catching up."

Has anyone else experienced this and how long did it take before you actually received your charger?
I ordered my R1S from the shop 5/13. Received wall charger 5/25. Take delivery 6/13.

OP
OP

Chiqaine

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2018 Audi S6, 2014 Triumph Bonneville SE
My guess is that it ships from a 3rd party distributor and Rivian CS has no insight into the process.
That would make total sense!
Sponsored