• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Sold: California WTB: 20” AT Dark Spare

sean_k

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Looking to buy a 20” AT Dark spare in Los Angeles. Willing to drive or pay shipping if the price is right. Holler at me.

-Sean
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
You might try finding 3 other people who also want a dark 20” and go in together on a set. Some dudes here in CO just did that.

OP
OP
sean_k

sean_k

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
You might try finding 3 other people who also want a dark 20” and go in together on a set. Some dudes here in CO just did that.
Not a bad idea. Also looking for the full jack kit if anyone is selling.

Bywaysmyways

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T GW OC 20 Darks and 2020 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Scientist
Any idea what. you would miss out on if you (and 3 partners) bought one each of a set of wheels, as opposed to the spare tire "kit"?

Sponsored

OP
OP
sean_k

sean_k

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I’m definitely looking for the jack kit as well, but I’ll throw my name in the hat if anyone in the greater LA area wants to purchase a set together.

OP
OP
sean_k

sean_k

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Got a jack kit from another user here. Still looking for 3 other people or a spare.

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
My Guide assured me that spare tires will be available in the Gear Shop in 2023.

OP
OP
sean_k

sean_k

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
damn i wish we had a more concrete date for that… in the meantime, sell me your spare lmao

Sponsored

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
No can do. My R1T is on the train!