• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Sold: California WTB: 20” dark spare(s) - Found!

mikehmb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf, i3, R1T
Looking for a single (or pair) of 20” darks. Tires optional. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

UzairInLa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Clubs

I'll keep you posted. I might be swapping my 4 for a set of 5 Darks. Are you Norcal or Socal?

OP
OP
mikehmb

mikehmb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf, i3, R1T
i’m in norcal but happy to do a road trip. To clarify - you’ll maybe have a couple of dark 20s yes?

RNFinCA

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RT1
Occupation
Retired
I am in So Cal and might split a pair with you. Looking for a 20” dark spare.

Dirtcom_AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Automotive Design
I have 4 dark spares no tires and no tpms in my shop. 2 are scratched though. I'm in SoCal. Scratched ones can be discounted. What's your offer on 2 good ones, or 2 scratched ones?

I just got new wheels so I won't be need them anymore
Rivian R1T R1S WTB: 20” dark spare(s) - Found! 20230605_153136c

OP
OP
mikehmb

mikehmb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf, i3, R1T
I have 4 dark spares no tires and no tpms in my shop. 2 are scratched though. I'm in SoCal. Scratched ones can be discounted. What's your offer on 2 good ones, or 2 scratched ones?

I just got new wheels so I won't be need them anymore
20230605_153136c.jpg
PM’d - thanks!
Sponsored