• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Texas WTB Rivian R1S in Texas or other states (NOW CLOSED)

Oh_Yeah_Rivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I am looking to see if anyone plans on selling their R1S? I am in Texas and that would be pretty great to find one here but I'd probably be open to other states.

Not a huge fan of the 22" wheels but would be open for them. I was going to bid on cars and bids but I just feel like that 4.5% is too steep. They've been selling for 89, 90, 92.5 (yes I know with a 4.5% fee added on top) on there and my budget is 92k if anyone is interested. PM me if you do have something.
Sponsored

CloseLoop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
r1s
Occupation
IT
Hey man, i may be selling mine as soon as i get delivery, the wife changed her mind, got an email that i will know when delivery date is after april 15th, will update you timeline if you're interested. I'm in North Austin btw. Thanks.

Rivian R1T R1S WTB Rivian R1S in Texas or other states (NOW CLOSED) r1s_6

Rivian R1T R1S WTB Rivian R1S in Texas or other states (NOW CLOSED) r1s_5

Rivian R1T R1S WTB Rivian R1S in Texas or other states (NOW CLOSED) R1S_4

Rivian R1T R1S WTB Rivian R1S in Texas or other states (NOW CLOSED) R1S_3

Rivian R1T R1S WTB Rivian R1S in Texas or other states (NOW CLOSED) R1S_2

Rivian R1T R1S WTB Rivian R1S in Texas or other states (NOW CLOSED) R1S_

Rivian R1T R1S WTB Rivian R1S in Texas or other states (NOW CLOSED) r1s_configuratio

Last edited:
OP
OP

Oh_Yeah_Rivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Hey man, i may be selling mine as soon as i get delivery, the wife changed her mind, got an email that i will know when delivery date is after april 15th, will update you timeline if you're interested. I'm in North Austin btw. Thanks.

r1s_6.png

r1s_5.png

R1S_4.png

R1S_3.png

R1S_2.png

R1S_.png

r1s_configuration.png
Sent you a message

Texasrivian

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Audi S3, 2019 Tesla Model 3
I have a reservation for one pre price hike with schedule delivery Jan-June 2024. I would be willing to sell it for a premium but less than the current MSRP.

Sponsored

naturewalk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6 Allroad, Honda S2000
I am looking to see if anyone plans on selling their R1S? I am in Texas and that would be pretty great to find one here but I'd probably be open to other states.

Not a huge fan of the 22" wheels but would be open for them. I was going to bid on cars and bids but I just feel like that 4.5% is too steep. They've been selling for 89, 90, 92.5 (yes I know with a 4.5% fee added on top) on there and my budget is 92k if anyone is interested. PM me if you do have something.
I have a LA Silver, Ocean Coast with 21" road wheels scheduled for delivery late summer. I'm in Houston area. May be interested in selling. Went with this color combo because seems most practical for Texas heat, plus it looks really great in the flesh!