Sponsored

Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Sorry: Double post (someone answered correctly already)
I'm not so bright - but why would I need 4 pucks? Don't you only use one at a time?
If you want to purchase new tires, rotate existing tires, it's far more convenient to have a kit (4 pucks). Drop the kit off at your local tire facility or DIY. A single puck is great for a road side repair with our bottle jack port.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Just a note to those ordering, if you haven't already, you should consider picking up the Torin Big Red 10T Hydraulic Bottle Jack from Amazon. We designed our pucks to work around that unit, as it' has enough lift, capacity, fits perfectly under the rear seat on the R1, an absolute value and simple for anyone, anywhere to purchase via Amazon.

It's a better solution than the OEM for a road side repair. With a good plug kit, if you have a nail or screw strike, you don't even need to take the wheel off the vehicle. Simply lift the tire off the ground, remove the offending puncture producing object, insert a plug, air up with your compressor and be on the way. A bottle jack with our port makes this a great solution!

Big Red 10T Bottle Jack for Jack Pucks LINK

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230504_105748

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! Gen 2 Side Web

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230407_154641

Music to my ears (below), so turn up the volume and listen to our MagJAXX puck lock onto the Rivian chassis!

Last edited:

calamanderman

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Explorer Sport, Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Attorney
Brilliant. Thanks for the clarification Rivians.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Love the pucks! How many pucks can you safely stack?
Thank you for compliment on our magnetic jack pucks and for reaching out. I've never recommended stacking pucks to lift a vehicle, but some people do. It is quite a bit less stable stacked. With our bottle jack port and the Torin 10T Big Red bottle jack, you don't need to stack for the front two tires, as it has enough lift. For the rears, use an RV base (Camco or other shown below) or a block of wood on the floor jack.

The best floor jack for a Rivian is the HF Dayton 3T witih 24 1/2" of lift height. No stacking required for the front or the rear of the vehicle.

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230504_105748

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230409_222105 (1)

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230523_202113

Sponsored

Ekin11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Got it.

I can’t check right now but I think I have the HF Low Profile 3T jack. Will this work with just one puck?

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Got it.

I can’t check right now but I think I have the HF Low Profile 3T jack. Will this work with just one puck?
This is the one that works for the front and rear of an R1 (rear has more droop and requires greater lift). This HF floor jack easily works with one of our pucks. The picture below is the rear on my R1T and the jack still has another 2" of lift. Beast floor jack! (If yours is the 20" lift version, just use a block of wood on the floor jack and one puck or stack two pucks carefully)

https://www.harborfreight.com/3-ton...al-floor-jack-with-rapid-pump-blue-56641.html
Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230523_202009

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Shipment Update: GEN2 MagJAXX RIVIAN YELLOW & RED
Shipments Start Tomorrow June 13th (On-time)
Free Shipping (as always) in the Lower 48 States!!
Order Link Magnetic Jack Pucks

We are thrilled to announced that we will start shipping all pre-orders for our incredible GEN2 MagJAXX Jack Pucks on-time (as usual) Tuesday and expect to have every pre-order and all NEW orders placed this week shipped this week. Also, effective June 14th, we will be back to our well received Buy Today - Ship Today process. If you order by 2PM Arizona time Mon-Fri and by 10AM on Saturday we will ship your magnetic jack pucks the same day.

Thank you very much for your confidence in our business and purchases, which has enabled us to ship thousands of jacks pucks into the USA and Canada! This is our largest production order to date and we are doubling the size of this order for our next production run which starts s00n!

I'm a Rivian owner just like you and so appreciate your purchase from JackPucks.com, please tell a Rivian owner of your experience and let all know, everyone needs a set for their R1T or R1S!

Mark Tozer
Founder & R1T Owner
JackPucks.com
[email protected]

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230422_082012

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Just placed my order for yellow. Thanks
Thank you!! Got it! Been a huge day of orders, but not to worry, we have plenty of inventory for everyone.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Hundreds of Kits have been shipped today. All pre-orders will be 100% shipped by tomorrow (Thursday)

RIVIAN YELLOW (now with silver text to match Rivian calipers!)

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230614_164951

All new orders are now being fulfilled as well. Effective Thursday our acclaimed Buy Today - Ship Today program kicks back into gear!

Free Shipping (as always) in the Lower 48 States!!

Order Link Magnetic Jack Pucks

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

All Pre-Orders and Regular Orders are now Shipped!!

Thank you everyone! We are now officially operating under Buy-Today - Ship-Today. If you get your order in by 2PM Arizona Time M-F, we ship the same day. On Saturday, if you have your order in by 10AM, it will also ship the same day.

While we have a solid inventory of both Red and Yellow Magnetic Jack Pucks, it's always advisable to get your order in quickly.

Purchase Magnetic Jack Pucks LINK fr One Rivian Owner to Another

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Buy Today Ship Today Extended Friday Hours!
Order by 4PM Arizona Time on Friday(ships today)!!

If you get your order in by 4PM Arizona time on Fridays, we'll ship the same day. That doesn't mean you'll have a tracking number only, but your MagJAXX magnetic jack puck purchase will start moving towards your shipping address!

Order Here - Magnetic Jack Pucks Ship FAST!!

Last edited:

Oldsmobile_Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG/FE R1T recv'd 3/31/2023
Occupation
I build stuff
Clubs

Just a note to those ordering, if you haven't already, you should consider picking up the Torin Big Red 10T Hydraulic Bottle Jack from Amazon. We designed our pucks to work around that unit, as it' has enough lift, capacity, fits perfectly under the rear seat on the R1, an absolute value and simple for anyone, anywhere to purchase via Amazon.
Hi! Dumb question. Just to confirm: with this jack + pucks you still need the leveling blocks, as well, to lift the back, correct?

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

That was amazing! An additional six kits, plus other goodies shipped today with our new extended Buy Today Ship Today program of 4PM AZ time for Fridays! All shipped! Thank you!

Mark
Sponsored