Yellow logo floor mats not available for purchase from gear shop

KeithPleas

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX, Porsche Boxster
Dang - missed this by a day! I have the black, really wanted the yellow. FWIW, I only installed the front and mid mats - the rear one was a bit of a struggle...and we never have anyone sit there...and I don't think you could see the logo anyway.

I am thinking of switching back to the stock matts for the summer.

caiudalmau

First Name
Carles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S 2023
Man!!! I missed this, there are no longer all weather mats in yellow or black for the R1S, but they have both colors for the R1T. I wonder how long until they have some yellow R1S back
I really want them with the accent

Sponsored

Southern R1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S (LE/GW/OC/20"AT), Lexus GX 460 Luxury
Occupation
Builder
The Rivian all-weather floor mats don’t work that well anyway. https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/rivian-all-weather-floor-mats-review.11346/
I purchased the front row for my S of the 3D Kagu mats and they are form-fitting, hosable, decent cost, contain fluids, and sexy comparatively.

IMG_6387.jpeg
Had the Yellow logo mats in my cart for the R1S last night and decided to pass after remembering that thread. Looks like the OEM solution just isn't great on these, and no matter how badly I wanted that yellow compass I can't justify all-weather mats that don't hold water.

Waiting on the mats I have ordered from LinerX to ship / arrive (supposed to happen next week) so hopeful those turn out to be a good option.

sub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3
LOL.. well i have the black ones and now ordered the yellow accent ones i wanted all along. I figure theres going to be a flash sale of used black logo mats coming up.
The wording on the out of stock notification is different for black and yellow.

Black is "not available at this time"
Yellow is "$175 - No Stock"

It makes it sound like the black is discontinued. Your black mats may be a valuable collector's item now.

caiudalmau

First Name
Carles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S 2023
They really need to figure out demand on these. How is it possible they don't even last a couple of hours in stock? It would be as simple as allowing people to register to get notified when back in stock to see how much interest they have on the product. I would even pay for them ahead of time to not lose the window.

caiudalmau

First Name
Carles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S 2023

It makes it sound like the black is discontinued. Your black mats may be a valuable collector's item now.
I have the black ones new in box. I will offer them for $2000 on eBay LOL

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

I have the black ones new in box. I will offer them for $2000 on eBay LOL
I haven't installed the ones in my R1S yet, but referring to them as "in box" might be a bit of a stretch when this is how they arrived...
Rivian R1T R1S Yellow logo floor mats not available for purchase from gear shop 1685103553176

Sponsored

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
Had the Yellow logo mats in my cart for the R1S last night and decided to pass after remembering that thread. Looks like the OEM solution just isn't great on these, and no matter how badly I wanted that yellow compass I can't justify all-weather mats that don't hold water.

Waiting on the mats I have ordered from LinerX to ship / arrive (supposed to happen next week) so hopeful those turn out to be a good option.
Cool. Those LinerX look nice too. 3D Kagu doesn’t have rear yet for R1S so I just got the two fronts, as I don’t need the rears too often and like the Chilewich anyhow. I’m giving these 3D Kagu’s a big test today with my fishing boots-waders w rocks/mud…
Rivian R1T R1S Yellow logo floor mats not available for purchase from gear shop IMG_6388
Rivian R1T R1S Yellow logo floor mats not available for purchase from gear shop IMG_6390

Gee Bee

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vw tdi golf -chevy SSR-997 Turbo S
Occupation
Design
Just ordered a set in yellow for my compass for winter time .

I ordered the complete evsportline carpet for summer use .

I was not happy bedrug didn’t offer the same

GB

moosetags

First Name
SuEllyn & Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T; 2020 Chevy Duramax; 1956 Ford Tbird
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

I just placed an order for the Rivian All Weather Floor Mats with the Yellow Logo at the Gear Shop. The order was confirmed for the yellow ones. We'll see what arrives.

Brian

Last edited:

swaggner

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3M / Rivian R1T (future)
Clubs

Cool. Those LinerX look nice too. 3D Kagu doesn’t have rear yet for R1S so I just got the two fronts, as I don’t need the rears too often and like the Chilewich anyhow. I’m giving these 3D Kagu’s a big test today with my fishing boots-waders w rocks/mud…
IMG_6388.jpeg
IMG_6390.jpeg
+1 on the 3Ds. They look more factory than the factory. And way better coverage.

Prime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY(P), Rivian R1T

Black R1S mats back in stock
Sponsored