Tango45

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, R1S
Clubs

Let me start by saying I searched for this before posting and didn't see anything. If I'm wrong and this is old, I'm good to delete my erroneous thread.

That being said, I was poking around the site (staying well clear of the "update your configuration" button) and I saw, for the first time for me, that there's an entry on the "profile" tab for insurance that breaks down further into "contact" and "quote with us". Anyone else seeing this? Has anyone gotten a quote well before their delivery window? Is this old? Am I old? What is the meaning of the universe?

Rivian R1T R1S Insurance Contact on Account Page? Screen Shot 2022-11-04 at 11.34.14 PM

Rivian R1T R1S Insurance Contact on Account Page? Screen Shot 2022-11-04 at 11.34.33 PM

Rivian R1T R1S Insurance Contact on Account Page? Screen Shot 2022-11-04 at 11.34.21 PM
Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Saw this on my account page and Rivian insurance won’t even be an option here. 🤷‍♂️
it’s even still there without having a preorder anymore.

Last edited:

Olsonsolar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt - R1T on preorder
Occupation
enjoying life
That showed up on mine about a week ago. Haven't tried for a quote, no reason to since I won't see my truck till at least mid next year.