SetProFilms

First Name
Ceejay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Hello RIVIAN Club Owners!⚑

We are thrilled to introduce our premium automotive protection services tailored exclusively for Rivians owners in the Greater Toronto Area! πŸπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

πŸ’Ž Why Choose Us?

• πŸ›‘ Paint Protection Film (PPF): Keep your Rivian's exterior looking flawless!
-Full Front PPF Starting at $1600 -Starting at $5000 Full Vehicle PPF
Rivian R1T R1S πŸš€ Elevate Your Rivian Experience in Toronto! πŸš—πŸ’¨ - PPF, Ceramic Coating, and Window Tinting Rivian-RS1-front-wra
Rivian R1T R1S πŸš€ Elevate Your Rivian Experience in Toronto! πŸš—πŸ’¨ - PPF, Ceramic Coating, and Window Tinting Rivian-RS1-full-wra

• πŸ’« Ceramic Coating: Elevate your car's shine and protection to a whole new level!
  • πŸ•Ά Window Tinting: Stay cool and stylish while maximizing comfort and privacy!
Our team of experts is dedicated to preserving your Rivian's beauty and performance. With top-quality products, competitive pricing, and a passion for innovation, we've got your back!

Join the discussion and let's talk all things Rivian and protection! Share your experiences, ask questions, or schedule your next appointment with us! πŸ“†πŸš˜

Ready to elevate your Rivian experience? Reach out to us today!

Contact Information:
Rivian R1T R1S πŸš€ Elevate Your Rivian Experience in Toronto! πŸš—πŸ’¨ - PPF, Ceramic Coating, and Window Tinting unnamed-3
Sponsored

Last edited:

GRC

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
still figuring it out
Clubs

can you share your pricing for PPF for R1S

andyturns

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Model Y
Can u share some detailed photos of the R1 work you’ve done to-date?

OP
OP
SetProFilms

SetProFilms

First Name
Ceejay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Can u share some detailed photos of the R1 work you’ve done to-date?

Hello Andy!

To date, we have not undertaken any projects involving Rivian vehicles. Additionally, our application process for Paint Protection Film remains consistent across all the vehicles we have serviced. Our unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality workmanship is steadfast, regardless of the specific vehicle in question.

Best regards,
Ceejay

Sponsored

Lrak1973

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005/6 Toyota Highlander Hybrid; Forest Green R1S
Occupation
Attorney

Oldsmobile_Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG/FE R1T recv'd 3/31/2023
Occupation
I build stuff
Clubs

This looks really good! Thank you for sharing the pictures and for being a site sponsor, and for listing your starting prices in the post. When I got my R1T last year I messaged various local places and they all wanted me to "call them", and hemmed and hawed and came back with prices double yours. It doesn't help that I'm in one of the most expensive regions of the country, but still felt like they were adding an unnecessary "Rivian tax". Hope more jobs come your way. If I was closer I'd be calling you, LOL. πŸ˜†

Lansorep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Investor
Clubs

Looks great! Could I get some prices on a full frontal for a R1T? Also, how long does it take?
Sponsored