Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Are any sets still available without a pre-order? Thanks
Hey, the pre-order discount was only applicable until yesterday because we now have the rims in stock. You can still place your order, but it won't be eligible for the pre-order discount.

However, in the near future, we'll reintroduce the pre-order discount for models that are currently out of stock. We'll keep you updated.

For those who seek another design, color, or specifications, we offer the option to place a custom order.

Discover our custom-made Fully Forged Wheels, a world-class product that offers exceptional quality without breaking the bank. The door-to-door price for the set of 20” is $2,220.
Sponsored

hekhl00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Rivian Blue Ocean Coast Adventure Package
Hey, the pre-order discount was only applicable until yesterday because we now have the rims in stock. You can still place your order, but it won't be eligible for the pre-order discount.

However, in the near future, we'll reintroduce the pre-order discount for models that are currently out of stock. We'll keep you updated.

For those who seek another design, color, or specifications, we offer the option to place a custom order.

Discover our custom-made Fully Forged Wheels, a world-class product that offers exceptional quality without breaking the bank. The door-to-door price for the set of 20” is $2,220.
I'm ready to buy right now. Can you give me a link to the set of 4 that is in stock for $2,220 delivered? Thanks.

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
I'm ready to buy right now. Can you give me a link to the set of 4 that is in stock for $2,220 delivered? Thanks.
I'm sorry for the confusion.

We are adding the phrase
"For those who seek another design, color, or specifications, we offer the option to place a custom order.
Discover our custom-made Fully Forged Wheels, a world-class product that offers exceptional quality without breaking the bank. The door-to-door price for the set of 20” is $2,220."

to inform our customers, we not only sell our own in-stock designs but also take orders for custom-made wheels for any car. The client can send us any design picture, and we will create tailored forged wheels, including the design, diameter, width, offset, color, and even central caps.

Here are a couple of pictures of such orders:
1718227484341-fi.png

1718227454276-a2.png

The beauty of the custom order is you can pick your own design, and we will build it. The drawback - leading time up to 10 weeks.

Here is a link about how it works: Discover our custom-made Fully Forged Wheels

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Hello everyone, we bring you good news!

We are excited to announce that for Father's Day, we will have a 10% discount on the wheel models we have in stock for the Rivian R1T/R1S. Use the code DDAY10 at checkout. The offer is valid until Tuesday, June 18th.

We have the rims [AW05] available in Titan and Bronze colors.

AW05 - R1T - White.jpg

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
To end the week on a high note, check these [AW05] rims.

They would look great on your Rivian R1T/R1S trucks!

In Satin Black, they're all sold out, but we have them available in Titan and Satin Bronze.

IMG_5376.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
OFF (3).png

We are excited to announce that for the Fourth of July, we will have a 10% discount on Rivian R1T/R1S rims that are in stock. Use the code JULYFOURTH at checkout. The discount is valid until July 6th.
Note: Please be aware that this discount cannot be combined with the 20% pre-order discount. The offer does not apply to custom orders.

Shop now!

Last edited:

Southern R1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S (LE/GW/OC/20"AT), Lexus GX 460 Luxury
Occupation
Builder

Last edited:
OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Bro. If you're going to bump 6 threads to post the same ad on each, please at least check your copy & paste to make sure you're referencing the correct manufacturer for the forum you're posting on.
Thanks for catching that! I guess my enthusiasm got the best of me. I’ll make sure our Tesla rims don’t crash any more Rivian parties. Appreciate the heads-up and the patience!

Southern R1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S (LE/GW/OC/20"AT), Lexus GX 460 Luxury
Occupation
Builder
Thanks for catching that! I guess my enthusiasm got the best of me. I’ll make sure our Tesla rims don’t crash any more Rivian parties. Appreciate the heads-up and the patience!
You're all good bro, appreciate you sponsoring the forums.

OP
OP
Atomic Wheels

Atomic Wheels

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian
Hello everyone!

We didn't want to end the week without showing you how beautiful the [AW05] rims are.

They are available in Titan and Satin Bronze. The Satin Black has already sold out.

1719612953577-6h.png

Sponsored