Sponsored

Gen(R3)Xer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
In Sedona with my R1T this weekend. Was going to take an R1S but some folks backed out and we didn’t need the extra seats, so R1T it was.

Did Solider’s pass previously. Nice little trail. It was fun in the mud. Vultee Arch is a bit crowded in the first portion but farther back in was much less crowded. It’s Spring Break so it’s a bit busier up here than I prefer. Still a nice weekend.

I have to admit, seeing just how easy the R1 makes off-roading (It’s seriously like a cheat code), it has me questioning buying an R2. There were a couple spots on the trail where 9.8” clearance may not have been enough - and the R1’s built-in air compressor is just so convenient after airing down.

Soldier’s Pass:
IMG_1601.jpeg
IMG_1607.jpeg
IMG_1609.jpeg
IMG_1615.jpeg

Vultee Arch:
IMG_1627.jpeg
IMG_1637.jpeg
IMG_1647.jpeg
IMG_1648.jpeg
IMG_1651.jpeg
IMG_3860.jpeg
Beautiful pics. The R2 is definitely more of a city vehicle compared to the R1T. I think it will be capable on some rough trails, but without higher ground clearance or air suspension it’s not going to match the R1T. That’s not the point though. The R2 is a more affordable Rivian meant for the mass market. That’s what it’s designed to be.
Sponsored