Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Hi everyone,

A huge thank you to everyone here who supported our Air Cruiser Kickstarter. The uptake from the Rivian community has been awesome, and we like to think you guys know your stuff when it comes to quality gear 😁

Personally, I’ve gone down a pretty deep Rivian rabbit hole and find myself super jealous of your incredible setups - there isn’t a better looking couple out there than Rivian + Air Cruiser.

We’ve just set up our official Air Cruiser site and its definitely worth a visit to check out the fantastic reviews from our Rivian customers - https://air-cruiser.cinchpopuptents.com/?utm_campaign=rivian

And you can order there too - the Air Cruiser is available in the US with 2-7 days shipping time across the lower 48. Inventory is running low so nows a great time to get your order in and we’ve held the crowdfunding price for the rivian community for the next week before it jumps up to our MSRP of $2,999. You guys can use the code RIVIAN600 at checkout, to get $600 off the MSPR and drop the price to just $2399 plus shipping.

Other things to look out for include our official Air Cruiser Accessory site coming mid-February with a suite of new products that make a big difference to the Air Cruiser set-up & lifestyle.

I’ll leave you with a few pics and comments and pics from the community. If you have any questions / comments then we’d love to hear from you.

Thanks again!

'The centrepiece of my Rivian camping set-up'

'I underestimated the use of the of compressed air as the structure for the frame. I ended up finding is so easy to set up and take down the tent that I was able to use the vehicle during the day. When with the previous tent I would leave out set up on the vehicle and that was that'

'Compliments my Rivian perfectly'

'Super comfortable and very high tech'

'Just came back from camping/light-offroading this weekend with a bunch of other Rivian owners. The tent was awesome. After my little show and tell, one of the owners of a hardshell even ended up buying one.'

Rivian R1T R1S $600 OFF the Rivian community's favorite RTT the Air Cruiser and a huge thanks 🙌 Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 14.50.55

Rivian R1T R1S $600 OFF the Rivian community's favorite RTT the Air Cruiser and a huge thanks 🙌 Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 14.45.08

Rivian R1T R1S $600 OFF the Rivian community's favorite RTT the Air Cruiser and a huge thanks 🙌 Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 14.44.51

Rivian R1T R1S $600 OFF the Rivian community's favorite RTT the Air Cruiser and a huge thanks 🙌 Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 14.50.55
Sponsored

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
Very cool. Looks like an upgraded real tent, which is a compliment. Sharp deployment of the ladder cantilever to open the first fold.

How does the airframe do with snow and wind loads?

OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Very cool. Looks like an upgraded real tent, which is a compliment. Sharp deployment of the ladder cantilever to open the first fold.

How does the airframe do with snow and wind loads?
Cheers Moosehead,

The Air Frame is incredibly strong, the tubes are highly pressurised. If you check through the forum, there are plenty of comments with regards to the air frame. They perform great in high winds and snow, it's a 4 season tent.

Any other q's, please just ask away :)

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
Interesting, in their video, the ocean waves are headed out to sea

OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Interesting, in their video, the ocean waves are headed out to sea
Ha! What a pick up that is, that video has been viewed a lot and no one has noticed. I presume it's something to do with the editing.

Sponsored

TwoxZero

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Personal Chef
Clubs

Hi everyone,

A huge thank you to everyone here who supported our Air Cruiser Kickstarter. The uptake from the Rivian community has been awesome, and we like to think you guys know your stuff when it comes to quality gear 😁

Personally, I’ve gone down a pretty deep Rivian rabbit hole and find myself super jealous of your incredible setups - there isn’t a better looking couple out there than Rivian + Air Cruiser.

We’ve just set up our official Air Cruiser site and its definitely worth a visit to check out the fantastic reviews from our Rivian customers - https://air-cruiser.cinchpopuptents.com/?utm_campaign=rivian

And you can order there too - the Air Cruiser is available in the US with 2-7 days shipping time across the lower 48. Inventory is running low so nows a great time to get your order in and we’ve held the crowdfunding price for the rivian community for the next week before it jumps up to our MSRP of $2,999. You guys can use the code RIVIAN600 at checkout, to get $600 off the MSPR and drop the price to just $2399 plus shipping.

Other things to look out for include our official Air Cruiser Accessory site coming mid-February with a suite of new products that make a big difference to the Air Cruiser set-up & lifestyle.

I’ll leave you with a few pics and comments and pics from the community. If you have any questions / comments then we’d love to hear from you.

Thanks again!

'I underestimated the use of the of compressed air as the structure for the frame. I ended up finding is so easy to set up and take down the tent that I was able to use the vehicle during the day. When with the previous tent I would leave out set up on the vehicle and that was that'

'Just came back from camping/light-offroading this weekend with a bunch of other Rivian owners. The tent was awesome. After my little show and tell, one of the owners of a hardshell even ended up buying one.'

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 14.50.55.png

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 14.45.08.png

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 14.44.51.png

Intrigued. I’ve looked at a lot of RTT and this is interesting.

can it be manually inflated in a pinch? Any provision for the off chance you are stuck without power?

what is the warranty on the system (not material of the tent )

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GW Quad-Large R1T "Ghost"
Occupation
Advertising Circus

can it be manually inflated in a pinch? Any provision for the off chance you are stuck without power?

You can get a small power pack/solar generator. Plug the tent's built-in compressor into that.

Last edited:

Taiga

First Name
Taiga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, e-Golf
Occupation
Self employed
Cheers Moosehead,

The Air Frame is incredibly strong, the tubes are highly pressurised. If you check through the forum, there are plenty of comments with regards to the air frame. They perform great in high winds and snow, it's a 4 season tent.

Any other q's, please just ask away :)
Can it be inflated using Rivian's onboard air compressor if needed?

Sponsored

OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
How feasible would it be to add HVAC ports (like the Roofnest Condor Overland 2 has)? I'm thinking of getting something like an Ecoflow Wave 2, which would work best with HVAC tubes in and out.
There's a zip at the bottom middle of the Air cruiser that can be used as a HVAC port :)

OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
How feasible would it be to add HVAC ports (like the Roofnest Condor Overland 2 has)? I'm thinking of getting something like an Ecoflow Wave 2, which would work best with HVAC tubes in and out.
Another thing to mention is the Air Cruiser has way more height that any other RTT so the air flows much better, there's vents at the top middle as well.

OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur

Hi Towxzero,

if you were stuck without power, It can be manually inflated. There's many other ways to inflate. A powerbank, the solar lighting accessory we sell has back up power. There's plenty of options :)

OP
OP

AirCruiser

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Elgrand, Polestar
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Can it be inflated using Rivian's onboard air compressor if needed?
I'm not 100% but I don't see why not.

You wouldn't have to though, the Air Cruiser has a built in compressor that works perfectly. It's extremely quiet and efficient.

Yota2R1T

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Solar PV professional
Clubs

Hi everyone,

Thanks again!

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 14.45.08.png

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 14.44.51.png

Let us know when you make them available in Canada... Looks like a great product!
Sponsored