Back to "Processing Estimate" to Delivery Scheduled R1S/OC

Jagger027

First Name
Jagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S and Palisade
Well as of yesterday had access to R1 shop and my "Estimate Delivery" was March/April.... now back to "Processing Estimate", guess further delays with OC 🤷‍♂️
Anyone of the same boat?
Sponsored

bbenoit726

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Software Engineer
I’m an R1S OC Adventure with a May-June estimate, but that hasn’t changed. Not “processing” for me. Maybe a temporary glitch?

Curney1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram truck
Occupation
Self
Hey, that happened to me today too and I also lost access to the R1S store so Im thinking it may be a good thing. I scheduled a call with my guide for next week to catch up since it has been months. did this happen to other folks with other configs right before they got the 8 steps?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jagger027

Jagger027

First Name
Jagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S and Palisade
Hey, that happened to me today too and I also lost access to the R1S store so Im thinking it may be a good thing. I scheduled a call with my guide for next week to catch up since it has been months. did this happen to other folks with other configs right before they got the 8 steps?
I am hoping it's a good thing but recently had my 4th year order anniversary and literally lost any confidence in their estimations. :CWL:

Curney1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram truck
Occupation
Self
from another post:

Long time lurker, first time poster. We just started the 8-step process yesterday with a Midnight Black/OC R1S. We don't have a delivery date. I'm stuck on step 4 as my auto insurance provider is having issues adding the vehicle to our policy because the VIN isn't showing up in their system. 11/27/2018. Order #1361.

Im 11/30 and 2596

Coast2Coast

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1981 Volvo wagn; 2006 Tacoma SR5; 2021 Toy Mirai
I was March-April with a GW OC R1S. I switched to a RB OC R1S about 3 weeks ago, and fell into the "processing estimate" camp and remain stuck there. I have a Guide, signed PBA, and I'm a 11/30/18 preorder holder, so I need a 52 month and waiting pin.

I'd switch to an Enhanced Enduro, Max Pack at the same price point. I'd take 390 miles of range for a 100 hp hit.

Last edited:

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Well as of yesterday had access to R1 shop and my "Estimate Delivery" was March/April.... now back to "Processing Estimate", guess further delays with OC 🤷‍♂️
Anyone of the same boat?
Thr myth is alive!!!!

Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
I was March-April with a GW OC R1S. I switched to a RB OC R1S about 3 weeks ago, and fell into the "processing estimate" camp and remain stuck there. I have a Guide, signed PBA, and I'm a 11/30/18 preorder holder, so I need a 52 month and waiting pin.

I'd switch to an Enhanced Enduro, Max Pack at the same price point. I'd take 390 miles of range for a 100 hp hit.
Any config change will cause your account to reflect "processing estimate" until the next quarterly update (so end of April, unless they have a vehicle ready for you sooner). Sounds like your holdup is the OC interior.

bbenoit726

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Software Engineer
Ok, I’ve seen Nov ‘18 reservations getting 8 steps for R1S OC, now Jan ‘19. I’ll just be obsessively watching as the dates get closer to Nov ‘20
Sponsored