First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1994 Ford Bronco , 2016 Ford fusion hybrid
Occupation
retired
Got my truck in April when delivered tech set everything up was fine for about two months then this summer could not set temp with my phone, tried different options did not work finally called Rivian then tried to set it up over the phone...nope. Late summer was near the Belleuve center so drove in and talked to a tech who could find nothing wrong, finally in Nov. tech came to my house as I still had this problem and the SOS was not working, he was here 3 and a half hours, he fixed the SOS problem but could not fix the problem with my phone communicating with my climate controls....there is snow on the ground here in Seattle and I park my truck outside. This week I called Rivian again to see what they can do, again tried to fix over the phone.. nope... yesterday I called again and they said they got me an appointment ...great news....March 2023.... WHAT !. I thouight he was kidding, he was not ... I am beyond frustrated is Rivian having so many problems that it takes four months to get a service date, and how hard can this be ? Anyone else having this problem ?
Sponsored

Thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Mine is intermittent. It always works if I walk out and wake up the truck first. Seems to be related to the truck sleeping too deep for the climate control to respond. At least it doesn’t get cold in Seattle.