Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

I am 99.9% sure they are the same person. No cult has ever been this successful in pushing the exact same messaging out through a group of people not sharing the same brain.
I was going to suggest it was Grok, but even Grok tries to be logically consistent sometimes.
Sponsored

Rivian Head

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Physician
I am 99.9% sure they are the same person. No cult has ever been this successful in pushing the exact same messaging out through a group of people not sharing the same brain.
Yea, but they are laughing their way to their banks. Anyone seen Tesla stock lately?
Anyone caught the lightning in a bottle several times? I have!!😝

Rivian Head

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Physician
Welcome to the official site of the Temple of Elon Haters where data and figures are ignored, and promote hate! Yet nobody has the testicular fortitude to short Tesla stocks😂

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Clubs

Welcome to the official site of the Temple of Elon Haters where data and figures are ignored, and promote hate! Yet nobody has the testicular fortitude to short Tesla stocks😂

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Why compare Rivian to a non-auto company?

Sponsored

RivianRunner

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck DM, F-150, Suzuki DR650
Occupation
Tester
It's a violation of the Terms of Service to have multiple accounts. If Rivian Head and I share similar viewpoints it's because we form our opinions based on actual facts, not all the BS made up by Tesla haters.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Clubs

It's a violation of the Terms of Service to have multiple accounts. If Rivian Head and I share similar viewpoints it's because we form our opinions based on actual facts, not all the BS made up by Tesla haters.
I notice you didn't use the "@" function so you don't get a notification that you were mentioned by your other account. That would get confusing.

RivianRunner

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Tester
Why compare Rivian to a non-auto company?
Tesla is not a non-auto company. They are an auto company, an energy storage company and an AI/robotics company. It's perfectly legitimate to compare the auto portion of Tesla with other more traditional auto only companies.

RivianRunner

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Tester
I notice you didn't use the "@" function so you don't get a notification that you were mentioned by your other account. That would get confusing.
It's rare that I see someone who believes false things so easily. You are so wrong it's as entertaining as you are annoying.

Yes, I'm laughing at you and your beliefs.

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

There is a Cybertruck sitting right outside the walkway to the restaurant here, we are on the patio. 3/4 of the people who have left since it arrived have been laughing as they leave. Comments being said under their breaths are not very nice.

My son called it a recycling truck unprompted. Good kid.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Clubs

There is a Cybertruck sitting right outside the walkway to the restaurant here, we are on the patio. 3/4 of the people who have left since it arrived have been laughing as they leave. Comments being said under their breaths are not very nice.

My son called it a recycling truck unprompted. Good kid.
Your son must be “misinformed”. I know someone who can indoctrinate educate him while there is still time.
Sponsored