Sponsored

Cybertruck reveals new triangle mirrors (removable) in Palo Alto sighting šŸ“øšŸŽ„ (video)

jebinc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021+ Tesla MS Plaid, R1T Adventure
Occupation
Retired
Iā€™m so glad someone gets it! Whatā€™s your Tesla Fanboy membership number? Isnā€™t Elon rad? Heā€™s going to save the world and thatā€™s so rad.

Geez, this place is actually turning towards the same (low) level of discourse as TMC. I thought you promised more @jebinc ! šŸ˜† Itā€™s all just discussion and speculationā€¦anyone want to wager that none of the speculation, from any angle, will be 100% accurate?
Yeah, so sad. This thread belongs on the old, unmoderated wild west [email protected] forum; you know, the one Tesla abandoned a couple of tears ago.
Sponsored

uthatch

First Name
Uri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Model Y, Bronco - sold for R1T
Yeah, so sad. This thread belongs on the old, unmoderated wild west [email protected] forum; you know, the one Tesla abandoned a couple of tears ago.
Yeah, my mistake for trying to engage in a conversation. One with, like, you know, varying perspectives.

Oh well!!

Blackhatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Iā€™m so glad someone gets it! Whatā€™s your Tesla Fanboy membership number? Isnā€™t Elon rad? Heā€™s going to save the world and thatā€™s so rad.

Geez, this place is actually turning towards the same (low) level of discourse as TMC. I thought you promised more @jebinc ! šŸ˜† Itā€™s all just discussion and speculationā€¦anyone want to wager that none of the speculation, from any angle, will be 100% accurate?
#29,645,232,999

You?

Sponsored

uthatch

First Name
Uri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Model Y, Bronco - sold for R1T
I take it backā€¦now I hate you.

The clarity to be such an early adopter. Your logic is undeniable.
To be clear, I am certainly not Fanboy #1, I just THINK I am. And what I think is all that matters. In the world. Ever.

zipzag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
If side mirrors are indeed removable, it will be interesting to see what kind of impact it will have on range. I am still hanging on to my deposit. I like the size of my R1T, but the potentially longer range, access to SC and rear wheel steering could be attractive. Figure I have another year to figure this out.
The claim is that mirror removal adds 5%. But if true that could only be a high speed.

The new CT cameras may be 5mp, so the side view should be improved over current Teslas.

DuoRivians

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, MY
People are happy to debate the merits on facts here and actual figures.

But it becomes nonsense when the defense becomes: ā€œI wouldnā€™t underestimate Tesla/Elonā€

Sponsored

Blackhatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
People are happy to debate the merits on facts here and actual figures.

But it becomes nonsense when the defense becomes: ā€œI wouldnā€™t underestimate Tesla/Elonā€
Be interested to see where someone in this present conversation actually said that and was serious.

Blackhatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
So let me get this straight...one dude who led out by calling anyone that might have even a slightly pro Cybertruck opinion "fanboys" and then continued to make assertions on what a battery pack might cost is the "authority" on a subject matter.

And the guy who said that he wouldn't underestimate the largest EV company's R&D is an Elon apologist and has zero basis to make such a statement...even when he hedges his commentary with several references to "speculation".

Didn't every major auto maker laugh them out of their offices just like the rocket manufacturers did to SpaceX? Given that history, I'd say it's at least a shot that Tesla pulls it off...so I feel like kind of invalidates the "fanboy" moniker for stating as much.
Sponsored