First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 and Subaru Outback
Occupation
Retired Attorney
FYI, every previous delivery estimate has been posted on the end of the month, with the configuration being used to calculate that needing to be locked in by the 15th.

So expect it to go "Processing" on the 16th, with the actual update coming on the 28th or 31st.
I, too, am remembering the practice of locking in your configuration by the 15th of "change" month. I changed my color from LA Silver to Forest Green a few days ago and my configuration now shows "processing estimate" as opposed to the previous delivery estimate of April - June 2024. Perhaps this is only because of my configuration change. But I've always understood that the new delivery window estimates come after the middle and toward the end of the "change" month.

Always remember that your order was just a bet you placed. And then you wait to see what color the bouncing ball lands on. Best of luck to us all.
Sponsored

genepopemt

First Name
gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Ford F-350
Occupation
retired
Hmmm... no emails, nothing has changed in my "Processing Estimate" state. October 2020 order date. I guess I'm still in Never Never Land (i.e. I will never ever get a delivery update)

VSG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE/RB/OC/20
@genepopemt: You should have received an email early last week from Rivian which pushed back the delivery window updates until late August. My personal theory is that because the Dual motor vehicles will be shipping any day now, they wanted they wanted to delay the updates until the new production schedule was clear. If you aren't getting these emails, check your spam mailbox.

genepopemt

First Name
gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Ford F-350
Occupation
retired
OK, thanks. Never got the email and I checked my various SPAM locations too.

elfordon

First Name
Elfordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Large Charge Marge (Max Pack R1T)
Occupation
retired
Clubs

I never got an email announcing the delay, too. Max pack dual motor...waiting for over 3 years now...

Mygrain

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 IONIQ 5, '23 R1S quad, many Deeres
Occupation
grain farmer, ex-Honda factory engineer
Clubs

I received two different emails in July that mentioned the delay until August.

On July 13, I got the "Update on Adventure Gear and delivery window estimates" email which justified the delay "To give customers ample time to add [adventure gear] to their orders."

On July 25, I got the "Your new delivery window estimate is coming in August" email.
Sponsored