• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Sold: New Jersey FS/FT: 22” Sport Bright Wheels, Tires, TPMS - $2699

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, F-150 Lightning Pro, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
I’ve tried the 21s, the 22s, now looking for 20s to test out. Available for shipping but local pickup preferred.

They’re a little dirty, but no rashes, chips, or curbs. I’ll clean them before selling

Asking $2699.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SethPorter

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S
Would you be willing to sell & ship 1x of them? We could get a group buy together.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

As you have tried all sizes what is your opinion of the ride quality and handling differences?

OP
OP

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
As you have tried all sizes what is your opinion of the ride quality and handling differences?
I haven't tried the 20's yet long term, only on a short test drive. Please also take this as point in time as Rivian has launched updates that have changed how it rides.

For example, in the latest configurations the 22" configuration seems to compensate for the harsher ride. So being on the 22" configuration on 21s is actually softer than being on 21s on the 21 configuration.

There is a noticeable handling and ride difference going between 21 and 22. The easiest comparison would be 22s ride and drive as the 21s in sport mode in terms of comfort. In terms of handling, there's some perceived differences in terms of road grip and certainly improvements in responsiveness; however I am skeptical it provides any substantial actual differences given the same contact patch.

Reactions: Guy

Sponsored

cpd1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T RB/OC/20
3 questions if I may:
1. How many miles on the tires?
2. Any wheel balancing issue(got my 20s re-balanced and alignment checks at last SC visit)
3. Still available?
Thank you

OP
OP

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
3 questions if I may:
1. How many miles on the tires?
2. Any wheel balancing issue(got my 20s re-balanced and alignment checks at last SC visit)
3. Still available?
Thank you
Less than 6,000 miles. Hard to say since I swapped back and forth. But tread depth is included and about 1/3 used.

2. No balance issues.
3. Yes, several have inquired but none have followed through yet.
Sponsored