Sponsored

CeramicPro Sacramento

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5, 74 Ford Bronco, Rivian R1T (ordered)
Hello Forums,

My name is Brandon, I own and operate Icon Auto Pros. I came across this forum when I recently ordered a R1T and thought we should become a sponsor.

Icon Auto Pros is a Ceramic Pro Elite Dealer serving Sacramento and surrounding areas. We would like to introduce ourselves to this community by letting you know that we specialize in ceramic coatings, paint protection film and tint. We take pride in offering our clients industry leading products in every category.

Our goal everyday is to offer high quality installs and customers experiences.

Reach out to us at 916-837-8869 or [email protected] with any questions.

As a thank you to the community we offer all members a discount. Just mention "Rivian Forums" and your screen name.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Ceramic Pro Sacramento
Sponsored

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

Can you guys post the technical specification sheet for the Ultimate IR and KAVACA Ceramic IR tint? I'm looking to see the spec sheets that show the ratings and percentages for each film shade, and also the ranges of IR the films are tested against.

See the attached 3M Crystalline spec sheet as an example for what I'm looking to see.

Ceramic Pro and KAVACA seems to believe these documents are privileged, and they really shouldn't be.

Attachments

OP
OP
CeramicPro Sacramento

CeramicPro Sacramento

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Can you guys post the technical specification sheet for the Ultimate IR and KAVACA Ceramic IR tint? I'm looking to see the spec sheets that show the ratings and percentages for each film shade, and also the ranges of IR the films are tested against.

See the attached 3M Crystalline spec sheet as an example for what I'm looking to see.

Ceramic Pro and KAVACA seems to believe these documents are privileged, and they really shouldn't be.

I have seen those specs sheets. Give me a day or two to find those exact sheets and also make sure they can be released. Thanks for sending an example. That will make it easier for me to find what you're looking for.

OP
OP
CeramicPro Sacramento

CeramicPro Sacramento

Site Sponsor
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
awesome! I'll email for a quote.
Thanks. I'll keep an eye. Make sure you reference the forum so I can apply that to the quote. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sponsored