Sponsored

Last used A/c setting

Rae11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S 2024 Quad
We travel with the dog behind the third row almost daily. Each time we get into the car we have to go into the A/C controls and turn the fan on for the third row. Is there a way for it to remember the last used setting or set a default? I could not find anything but thought I’d ask if anyone knew a work around.
Cheers.
Sponsored

Lobstahz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Tesla Model 3, Audi A4
We travel with the dog behind the third row almost daily. Each time we get into the car we have to go into the A/C controls and turn the fan on for the third row. Is there a way for it to remember the last used setting or set a default? I could not find anything but thought I’d ask if anyone knew a work around.
Cheers.
I'd really like this too. Our daily loop for kiddo drop off and pickup means I'm fiddling with the HVAC seemingly all the time. The kids are 4 and 6, so have to bring them into daycare/school, and turning on/off different vents resets every time I go to drive again. It would be great to have vent and temp presets!

Electrified Outdoors

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ElectrifiedOutdoors.com
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T Quad, 2024 Rivian R1S Quad
Occupation
Real Estate
Clubs

2024.19 has an A and B vent position save feature (it will save two vent presets). It's for the position of the vents though and I don't know if it will save the 3rd row setting for you.

I would use the Rivian app to send feedback about this feature. In the hot summer it seems logical to me that you would want that on every time you get in to help circulate cool air from the AC around the cabin.
Sponsored