First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck DM, F-150, Suzuki DR650
Occupation
Tester
"inflators" are fine for the occasional top up but won't have the duty cycle of on board air. Ive burned up many cheap compressors. Just drive to altitude on a hot day go 4wheeling and then air up a few sets of 33-35" tires for you and your buddies. See how long that inflator survives. Even long duty cycle ones have a temp switch and kick off.

It's apparent many here don't spend time off road and yes there are patches to repair torn sidewalls and keep going.
Exactly! An off-road vehicle needs a more robust inflator than ANY of the run-of-the mill tire inflators, especially if you have big tires like the 35" AT tires my Cybertruck came with on 20" rims. I use this one with the Quad tire Morrflate hose system and it fills all four tires simultaneously, from 30-50 psi in 4 minutes flat! It's pretty impressive:

Amazon.com: TC·BL Portable Air Compressor 110V,Ultra Quiet Air Compressor Oil Free and Lightweight Small Air Pump : Tools & Home Improvement

Here it is in action:
Rivian R1T R1S Gen2s Missing Onboard Air Compressors 20240612_190330adsm
Sponsored

HaveBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S DMP Max, Lifted GX470, APR Audi A7, BMW 325Ci
Clubs

Looks like a nice version of something like a Viair Compressor

RivianRunner

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck DM, F-150, Suzuki DR650
Occupation
Tester
Looks like a nice version of something like a Viair Compressor
Yeah, except Viair doesn't make 120V compressors, only 12V. And I doubt their fastest compressor can match this one, it might be close though.

Si.LE.R1S

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 R1S Launch Edition, ‘20 eTron Chronos Edition
Clubs