Sponsored

Marques Brownlee: "Living with the Tesla Cybertruck So You Don't Have To!"

Gen(R3)Xer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
I would say the same thing if I were Tim Cook. If you say to the public that Elon came to Apple hat in hand asking for help, you sign yourself up for a lifetime of late night ketamine hazed shitposting directed at you.
😂
Sponsored

TimJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6
Would one of you please tell me the winning lottery numbers for the next draw? Apparently some of you can tell the future, and I would like to use your talents to my benefit. Or are we just all really good at talking about yesterday’s numbers?

Now, somebody please sarcastically respond with random numbers. Then think, how cool would it be if those won.

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GW Quad-Large R1T "Ghost"
Occupation
Advertising Circus
Would one of you please tell me the winning lottery numbers for the next draw? Apparently some of you can tell the future, and I would like to use your talents to my benefit. Or are we just all really good at talking about yesterday’s numbers?

Now, somebody please sarcastically respond with random numbers. Then think, how cool would it be if those won.
Pfft. If I knew, you think I would tell you? Cool story, bruh.

TimJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6
Pfft. If I knew, you think I would tell you? Cool story, bruh.
Come on. I’m just a humble civil servant making payments on a pre-March 1 Rivian R1T… I could use a few hundred million.
Sponsored