jshilko

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Clubs

I picked up 23 R1T a few weeks back. It only came with key cards. When Rivian transferred ownership to me, the original key fob transferred too despite not being in my possession. I noticed that the key fob displays a green battery icon within the drivers and keys screen. Does this mean the fob may be inside the vehicle? Or is it displaying the battery life from when from when the fob was last seen? TIA
Sponsored

NoGoingBack

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, R1T
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

Maybe if fell into the abyss between the seats and the center console. I had to work really hard to get a few things that fell into that impossible to reach area. Thankfully a powerful shop vac with a smaller then average attachment held on with duck tape was able to retrieve my items. Only had to fish one of them out of the dust bin. 😁
The green icon is new. It used to show battery level or just warm you it was low. I will try tonight to get into my truck without the fob and see if it’s still the same icon.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

As someone whose fob was dozens of miles away for upwards of a year, it's last seen.

OP
OP
jshilko

jshilko

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Clubs

Appreciate the responses, y'all! I'll double check the abyss but I've got a replacement on order from Rivian too.
Sponsored