First Name
gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Ford F-350
Occupation
retired
OK, I'm still in Processing Estimate and don't expect that to change at the end of April. I was going to wait until then to post this but since I have been waiting until October, 2020 I figured what the heck. I got tired of waiting so me and my Rivian Buddy decided to take things into our own hands. Presenting our hand crafter red neck rivians:
Rivian R1T R1S My two "Rivians" IMG_8002
Rivian R1T R1S My two "Rivians" IMG_8003
Rivian R1T R1S My two "Rivians" IMG_8004
Rivian R1T R1S My two "Rivians" IMG_8005
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Gary is used to being around clean EVs. He’s not the type to get his vest dirty.

OP
OP

genepopemt

First Name
gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
He pitched right in and helped out. He did like posing for the camera a bit more than I expected though.

mwexler2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Prius Plug-in
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Gary is used to being around clean EVs. He’s not the type to get his vest dirty.
Speak for yourself. My Gary likes nothing better than going through the woods on a dirt and/or snowy trail. He’s no stranger to mud and dust and leaves and the remains of large branches.
YMMV.
Also to the OP what do you think of outfitting an R1T with a water tank like the one in your picture. It would be great for safety when doing a legal debris burn. Also might be handy in a fire situation to douse a burning tree blocking the road.

OP
OP

genepopemt

First Name
gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Also to the OP what do you think of outfitting an R1T with a water tank like the one in your picture. It would be great for safety when doing a legal debris burn. Also might be handy in a fire situation to douse a burning tree blocking the road.
That is exactly why we have it set up. When we burn slash piles it is there in case things get a little too interesting. It works really well. 125 gallons of water and a pump that can pump the whole thing empty in under 3 minutes if you so desire. It would make an interesting addition to the R1T/S but if you really want to deal with brush fires try this:
Rivian R1T R1S My two "Rivians" 1679832755918
Sponsored