AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
You mentioned in the R1S thread that you would make the rear emblem for the R1T available with the yellow sides separately. I see those full kits are in stock now. Any chance for the rear emblems to be listed soon? I am holding off installing my kit until I get that version of the emblem.
You're talking about the large, rear, "RIVIAN" in black and yellow? If so, yes! Your timing is perfect, they came in yesterday, but nobody told me, so I didn't know to enable the product. It's on the R1T page now, here's the link: Satin Black Emblems for Rivian R1T (abstractocean.com)
Sponsored

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
You're talking about the large, rear, "RIVIAN" in black and yellow? If so, yes! Your timing is perfect, they came in yesterday, but nobody told me, so I didn't know to enable the product. It's on the R1T page now, here's the link: Satin Black Emblems for Rivian R1T (abstractocean.com)
Awesome! Just ordered.

A little steep for those that have already ordered the full set, and hit with the shipping fees on top of it, but glad you are offering them to help complete the look.

Ingen

First Name
L.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S QM-Large, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Filmmaker
Clubs

Anyone want to sell me their stock frunk (or C pillar on R1S) emblem after they replaced it? Please DM me. Thanks!

Revin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T / 2015 BMW 335i
I installed the black emblem kit but the fully blacked out hood emblem is hard to see from a distance. I took it apart and painted the base with OE touchup paint and the logo all black. Now it blends in nicely! @AO_Pete Would you consider making these emblems for all paint colors?

Rivian R1T R1S New Products From Abstract Ocean! IMG_0489
Rivian R1T R1S New Products From Abstract Ocean! IMG_0492
Rivian R1T R1S New Products From Abstract Ocean! IMG_0505
Rivian R1T R1S New Products From Abstract Ocean! IMG_0502

OP
OP
AO_Pete

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
Looks great! No plans at present, matching the paint colors is more difficult that you'd expect, and inventory management would be a nightmare.

Revin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T / 2015 BMW 335i
Looks great! No plans at present, matching the paint colors is more difficult that you'd expect, and inventory management would be a nightmare.
Thanks! Yeah I’d imagine it would be hard to keep the colors consistent
Sponsored