Sponsored

Whale Blubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW X3 3.0si, 2021 Toyota RAV4 XLE
I'm really, really tempted by the lightbar decals, which I think would look especially sweet on an R1 in Glacier White with dark wheels. I may wait on it till I actually take delivery of the vehicle, but it's on my near-term shopping list!
Sponsored

OP
OP
AO_Pete

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
For what it's worth, and at the risk of cannibalizing our sales, we'll have 25% off all Rivian accessories on August 1 for our 10th Anniversary sale. Although our 'official' returns policy is 30 days, we're totally flexible, if something not used, then it's never a problem to take it back.

Also, just added these center caps. As I mention in the description, we started designing these back in the days when it looked like Rivian would never release their own. They have now, and they're very nice, but still wanted to add these to the site, since they're made, cost quite a bit less, and have couple more color options.

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
For what it's worth, and at the risk of cannibalizing our sales, we'll have 25% off all Rivian accessories on August 1 for our 10th Anniversary sale. Although our 'official' returns policy is 30 days, we're totally flexible, if something not used, then it's never a problem to take it back.

Also, just added these center caps. As I mention in the description, we started designing these back in the days when it looked like Rivian would never release their own. They have now, and they're very nice, but still wanted to add these to the site, since they're made, cost quite a bit less, and have couple more color options.
I would have considered these center caps vs the official Rivian ones for >2x the price. They look good.

r1s408

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I purchased a set of satin black emblems and they look great.
Will you be offering the emblems for the sides in black as well?
Are they the same size as the frunk emblem?

Rivian R1T R1S New Products From Abstract Ocean! Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 6.16.12 PM

RexRemus

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Clubs

Sponsored

OP
OP
AO_Pete

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
I purchased a set of satin black emblems and they look great.
Will you be offering the emblems for the sides in black as well?
Are they the same size as the frunk emblem?

Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 6.16.12 PM.png
The other thread covers it all, but yes. Currently being tested by a couple of R1S customers, if ok, production, and on the site by the end of September.

Get Real

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1RS, Model 3
Occupation
Retired military
The other thread covers it all, but yes. Currently being tested by a couple of R1S customers, if ok, production, and on the site by the end of September.
Hi Pete,
Any chance of getting the large, rear Rivian emblem in chrome with the yellow sides?

I would even buy a complete set in order to get this.

OP
OP
AO_Pete

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
Hi Pete,
Any chance of getting the large, rear Rivian emblem in chrome with the yellow sides?

I would even buy a complete set in order to get this.
Probably not at this time unfortunately. Emulating the exact finish of the factory emblems is very difficult (we've tried), and each color variant, because of the size of the molds and the color layering is really expensive to do (tens of thousands of dollars).

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
Pretty stoked about how my Midnight R1S looks blacked out and ceramic coated. I’ll be the first to get the side emblems as I’ve already got the old ones removed. Even my 65 year old mom said she likes it blacked out. Tint guy said this is how emblems should have came from the factory. Ha.

Rivian R1T R1S New Products From Abstract Ocean! IMG_1012

Rivian R1T R1S New Products From Abstract Ocean! IMG_1013

Get Real

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1RS, Model 3
Occupation
Retired military
Probably not at this time unfortunately. Emulating the exact finish of the factory emblems is very difficult (we've tried), and each color variant, because of the size of the molds and the color layering is really expensive to do (tens of thousands of dollars).
Are the black satin ones with yellow highlights you are now making over a chrome base?

Sometimes the black can be buffed off to expose the chrome.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AO_Pete

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
Are the black satin ones with yellow highlights you are now making over a chrome base?

Sometimes the black can be buffed off to expose the chrome.
No, the core color is black.

RivAW

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Glacier White, Black Mountain, Black AT 20s,
Hi all. After a bit if a lull, we've got a few cool new products, and a few more coming soon. Quick summary below, and please note, for some of these products, you do need to be logged in to to see them (although the direct links below will always work):

Now Available:
Much anticipated Satin Black Emblems for R1T (R1S coming late summer)
Center Console Tray (flocked, or rubber liners)
All Weather Floor Mats (R1T)
Lightbar Decal Kit

Coming soon (select your option and hit notify if you'd like an email when they're in stock):
Silicone Hook Covers
R1S Sunshade (still looking like late summer - sorry)

You can see everything for Rivian here.

Those waiting for the White Ultrabright lights to come back into stock, should be next week.
Can we look into producing the adhesive emblem overlays as opposed to the new emblems which obviously require you to remove and replace the emblems. I’ve had them on various previous Toyotas

Get Real

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1RS, Model 3
Occupation
Retired military
Can we look into producing the adhesive emblem overlays as opposed to the new emblems which obviously require you to remove and replace the emblems. I’ve had them on various previous Toyotas
Cool!

OP
OP
AO_Pete

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
There's already options out there for vinyl, and full logo covers/shells. The covers are, in my opinion, substandard; an inevitability of their design is that they soften all the edges of the emblem, so they just end up looking a bit off. Vinyl is pretty easy of course, but especially on the door logos, won't last long - that's a well-abused spot on the R1's, and as soon as anything gets under the vinyl, it's compromised.
Sponsored