Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

Or they'll swap to OC production and you'll get your guide later.

It's one thing to switch to BM if your guide is specifically saying you'll get it sooner, switching when you don't even have a guide yet and want OC is silly.
Sure it’s possible, also possible this config is already waiting for me at the delivery center. Exterior color has me more worried than interior right now…
Sponsored

Last edited:

Perk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2012 Volt, 2013 Odyssey, R2S reserved
Switched my config to el cap, BM today. Not sure I will keep it, but hoping it gets me a guide contact sooner so I can discuss my CY/OC options.
I'm very interested to know what happens. I'm not brave enough to change my config without a guide contact first. I hope this works for you!

It's one thing to switch to BM if your guide is specifically saying you'll get it sooner, switching when you don't even have a guide yet and want OC is silly.
No need to call it silly. It might cause a delay, but we don't know that. And it's very possible that it lets Rivian match Mcdubjr with a truck sooner if they have one.

nc10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, EV6 GT Line
Occupation
Engineer
Told him I’d have to think about it but most likely I’ll get the BM because I am sick of waiting.
Being curious, did you switch and get the BM interior, or hold out for your initial choice?
Sponsored