Proud new owner of R1S Glacier White All-Terrain Dark

4RNROFL

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1S GW | Quad | Large | ORP | AT Black
I took delivery of my 2024 R1S All Terrain Dark Quad Large one week ago. This was the last All-Terrain upgraded R1S in inventory as far as I could tell so I could take advantage of the lease special.

I’m coming from a 2015 4Runner Trail Edition Premium KDSS. I went with the Rivian without ever sitting or test driving one and I’m thrilled with it. From the drivers seat it reminds me a lot of the 4Runner, but all the squish and wandering has been firmed up, the seats are FANTASTIC, and the extra 550hp is a nice bonus too 😁.

Delivery was a great experience at the Eastvale, CA SC. Mostly just annoying how far away it s but the free Lyft voucher was much appreciated.

So far the only weird experience was having no GPS on the drive home due to the car thinking it was in Normal, IL. After performing the 2024.07.03 update the car didn’t have power steering when I returned to it. Doing a restart of the car fixed it, luckily that was a quick Google.

Looking forward to my family’s Rivian adventures!

Rivian R1T R1S Proud new owner of R1S Glacier White All-Terrain Dark IMG_0212
Rivian R1T R1S Proud new owner of R1S Glacier White All-Terrain Dark IMG_0250
Rivian R1T R1S Proud new owner of R1S Glacier White All-Terrain Dark IMG_0216
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Clubs

You're going to love it. I came from a Tacoma TRD Pro and it felt like upgrading to a spacecraft.

Welcome to the family!

OP
OP

4RNROFL

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Welcome.

We have almost the same car combo. :D
Took delivery last month in Eastvale too.

riv.JPG
I’ve lost the third car argument many times 😂

Sponsored

Noplacelikeloam

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Creative management
Clubs

I took delivery of my 2024 R1S All Terrain Dark Quad Large one week ago. This was the last All-Terrain upgraded R1S in inventory as far as I could tell so I could take advantage of the lease special.

I’m coming from a 2015 4Runner Trail Edition Premium KDSS. I went with the Rivian without ever sitting or test driving one and I’m thrilled with it. From the drivers seat it reminds me a lot of the 4Runner, but all the squish and wandering has been firmed up, the seats are FANTASTIC, and the extra 550hp is a nice bonus too 😁.

Delivery was a great experience at the Eastvale, CA SC. Mostly just annoying how far away it s but the free Lyft voucher was much appreciated.

So far the only weird experience was having no GPS on the drive home due to the car thinking it was in Normal, IL. After performing the 2024.07.03 update the car didn’t have power steering when I returned to it. Doing a restart of the car fixed it, luckily that was a quick Google.

IMG_0212.jpeg
IMG_0250.jpeg
IMG_0216.jpeg
Nice Levo!

Noplacelikeloam

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Creative management
Clubs

First ride on Assegais F/R 🤘🏼, all I can say is wooooo doggy.
great combo for sure. I run the same. Maxxgrip compound up front. Rolling resistance sucks but who cares with that power.

Sponsored

Sparty

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Lawyer
Since you were just in Eastvale, do they sell the beard guard plush toy there? My kid needs one and I'd like to get it Saturday when I get the car.

OP
OP

4RNROFL

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Since you were just in Eastvale, do they sell the beard guard plush toy there? My kid needs one and I'd like to get it Saturday when I get the car.
I feel like the plush would have stood out to me and I don’t recall seeing it. When you walk in, there’s a table and a clothes rack that had water bottles, t-shirts, hats, and hoodies for sure. I didn’t notice any car accessories in that area either or I would have remembered to come home with roof bars.

Sparty

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Lawyer
I feel like the plush would have stood out to me and I don’t recall seeing it. When you walk in, there’s a table and a clothes rack that had water bottles, t-shirts, hats, and hoodies for sure. I didn’t notice any car accessories in that area either or I would have remembered to come home with roof bars.
Sweet I will grab a hoodie at least.

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
U.S. Border Patrol

IMG_0212.jpeg
IMG_0250.jpeg
IMG_0216.jpeg
Sorry, total crack up. You and I have the exact same vehicles! 2023 Tesla Model 3 performance in white and the R1S in white with dark 22s! Tell me you have a new Grady-White and love golf and we’re twins! Enjoy the ride!!

Rivian R1T R1S Proud new owner of R1S Glacier White All-Terrain Dark IMG_5357

Rivian R1T R1S Proud new owner of R1S Glacier White All-Terrain Dark IMG_5358

OP
OP

4RNROFL

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sorry, total crack up. You and I have the exact same vehicles! 2023 Tesla Model 3 performance in white and the R1S in white with dark 22s! Tell me you have a new Grady-White and love golf and we’re twins! Enjoy the ride!!
So close! I actually have Dark AT 20s and a Model Y Performance and a dusty set of clubs, so we’re just brothers not twins 😂.
Sponsored