Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Happy camper
Clubs

Just got a call from Rivian rep saying my order from 09/21 (Limestone, Ocean Coast 4 motor large pack) in finally opening up for delivery “in 2-4 months”). I am in the Florida panhandle previously outside delivery consideration but now they are offering to deliver from Atlanta. My R1S Shop access is supposed to open up later next week.

this may mean Rivian is finally catching up with pre-IPO price orders like mine and increasingly production will shift towards Rivian dual motor orders. Exciting stuff but now I have to dress up my JLU Wrangler Sahara for sale in a soft market. Vroom’s offer was awful. I’ll try other car dealers before trying to sell on my own.
Sponsored

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Yeah, seems like a lot of people are getting moved into the 2-4 month category. With Tesla bringing down the Model X to around 86k with the 6 seat variant, Kia EV9 starting around 50k, starting to be a lot more options for a larger electric SUV.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Just got a call from Rivian rep saying my order from 09/21 (Limestone, Ocean Coast 4 motor large pack) in finally opening up for delivery “in 2-4 months”). I am in the Florida panhandle previously outside delivery consideration but now they are offering to deliver from Atlanta. My R1S Shop access is supposed to open up later next week.

this may mean Rivian is finally catching up with pre-IPO price orders like mine and increasingly production will shift towards Rivian dual motor orders. Exciting stuff but now I have to dress up my JLU Wrangler Sahara for sale in a soft market. Vroom’s offer was awful. I’ll try other car dealers before trying to sell on my own.
You look like you are on the Florida Panhandle. I gave my daughter my Grand Cherokee when I got my R1S, took her 2016 Wrangler Unlimited to the Jeep dealer in Pensacola, gave us a really good price. You might want to check with them, we did not want to hassle selling private party. It was last March, walked out with a check for 25k.
Sponsored